"Yeah, I like breathing in the sea air and seeing the beautiful morning," Athena answered, looking out over the sea. She felt his presence come up next to her. He wasn't too close, he stood at a comfortable distance looking out at the ocean.

"It's beautiful with the sunrise," He admitted. Athena could feel him look at her, so she turned to look up at the tall man. The waves of the sea hitting the rocks created a beautiful sound, and together with the perfect reflection from the sun, Gunner looked like a god, Athena thought. The ocean's smell mixed with the masculine smell Gunner owned made Athena a bit weak on her knees.

"I understand it sucks to be here, but I hope that you will find a way to enjoy your stay... You are a pretty good fighter, so I'm sure it won't take too long to teach the girls some moves, I mean," Gunner states. Athena nods slowly, turning to look over the sea again. Athena sight as she thought about the reason she was here in the first place.

"It's not the place that sucks, it is the people I don't trust... Nothing against you, but I don't know you or the other bikers, and it makes me uncomfortable," Athena tells him, Gunner gives the blond girl a small smile.

"The first time I met Jax, the president, I thought he was an arrogant prick, but when I got to know him as my leader and friend, he became pretty nice and caring... He might seem like an evil idiot right now, but when you gain his trust, he would go through hell and back for his members," Gunner tells her looking back at Tie and whistling to letting him come over to where they were standing. Tie walked over to Athena and sat down next to her feet, she looks down at the Doberman looking over the sea.

"I don't see him as evil, he cares about the girls, and that is admirable. He just found this way easier. This way may not appeal to me, but I understand his train of thought, and that is good quality for a leader... But he is arrogant, and that pisses me off," Athena replied, looking down at Tie. She suddenly came to think about a sailer when she looked at the guard dog. His eyes were looking over the sea like he was watching the land he wants to explore. This dog had so much more than Athena ever will know, she thought for herself.

"Understandable, you want to go back together, or should I leave you alone?" Gunner asked Athena, she turns to look at him and shrugged her shoulder like she didn't really care which one he chose to do.

"Do whatever you want. I wouldn't hate some companies back," Athena answered, not knowing why she didn't push this man away when she could. He made a hand gesture for her to start to walk. So there they were walking, the route back together with three dogs tripping behind them doing what they wanted, but were still keeping eyes on the two of them.

"How old are they?" Athena asks, taking Gunner out of his thought, looking down and back at the three dogs playing together.

"Tie is four and the youngest, Scooby is the middle one and are six while General is seven. I had one more, but she died a year ago," Gunner tells Athena. She frowns but doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

"I had a dog too when I was little, it died three years ago, and I haven't had the heart to replace her," She said, thinking back at the golden retriever she had asked her dad to buy when she was 12.

"A dog is like a family member, so I understand how you are thinking, but you wouldn't replace her, only find a new friend," Gunner told her wisely, making Athena look up at him and smile at him for real for the first time. She admires the passion he had for his dogs. He looks down at her giving her a feeling of warmth and caring.

"It's nice to meet someone with a passion for something he loves. People nowadays are so occupied by their work, or themself to care about someone or something else," Athena admits making Gunner smile soft. He looks over at General and whistles him over, and stops walking. Athena for some reason stopped as well to look at what he was going to do. He reaches out his hand for her like he wanted her to take it.