𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 ♡

Warning: Heated Content

Y/n was in her room packing up her things to move in to the apartment with Amane. She talked about this with her three closest friends and they were absolutely envious of her having a boyfriend under the same apartment (Except of Yuju making perverted comments about it).

Her parents left minutes ago so Y/n was in charge of locking the doors and windows before she leaves to the apartment. In a drop of the luggage from the bed, there was a knock on the door. Y/n groaned. "I'm coming!" she yelled, getting off the bed and going downstairs to see the person. "Oh hey, Amane!"

"Hi Y/n," Amane dusted his pants, he looked like he was running from a marathon or something because he was panting. "I just ran from the apartment-"

"Do you want some water?" Y/n asked with concern lacing through her voice. Amane nodded as he stepped in to her house, walking over to the couch and sat on the cushions, waiting for the glass of water. Y/n handed him a glass of water as he drank it immediately. "Is Ayumi-san in the apartment?"

"Mom's not in the apartment though, she's at work. Tsukasa was with some couple of friends, I don't really mind his business. Anyways, is your stuff ready? I already put my stuffs in the apartment, I'll help you!"

"I'm almost done packing! I'll just put my hygiene products and I'm good to go!" Y/n beckoned him to go upstairs with her so Amane can help her carry the luggage. Y/n and Amane both reached their hands towards the doorknob as their hand brushed by each other earing a slight blush from the two. "Sorry-"

"Ah. I'm so gonna miss living here." Y/n whispered with contempt. From the day she was born along with Hina, she has grown to live here. She pushed back her bangs, glancing on each side of her bedroom as she reminisces all of the memories she made in that bedroom.

Well, except for the time she cried for Hina and Hanako and also the makeout session with Amane (she thinks about that time every night before she sleeps). But still, she's gonna miss those things. "You mentioned that you have seen the interior of the apartment right?"

"Yeah." Amane answers. "The apartment lot was meant for one person but the two of us can manage, because there's only one bedroom, trust me mom's apartment looks cool." He assured.

"Hold on lemme just get my laptop in a bag along with the charger." Y/n grabs her laptop and puts it inside the bag with the charger. She puts the bag inside her luggage before zipping it close. "I'm done."

"Alrighty, let's go!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"That's just some big ass apartment building I have ever seen, or maybe I am that small, or maybe I am-" Amane cuts her off from rambling random words that were coming out from her mouth. Y/n has seen an apartment building before since she goes to Yashiro's to let off some steam from the house if necessary. "What number is Ayumi-san's?"