𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍

"Last one to the beach is a rotten cucumber!" Mizuki announced as she leaped out of the wooden stairs to run towards the shore with her bare feet

"Last one to the beach is a rotten cucumber!" Mizuki announced as she leaped out of the wooden stairs to run towards the shore with her bare feet. She hissed of how hot the sand is. "Ow—how come you all didn't warn me that the sand is hot!" Ririna and Amane chuckled as the helped to bring the stuffs down to the beach.

"Well, I can't give you a spoiler alert since you look so excited." Ririna responded, she handed Amane the cooler and gestured him to put them along with the rest of the stuffs. The beach outside of Mizuki's home seemed pretty lonely because it's just the four of them and that area belongs to their family anyways so no wonder. "Y/n-chan? You okay there?"

"This is my first time wearing a swimsuit out of the open." Y/n hugged herself, not getting out of the house because she was wearing a two-piece. This feels like a random beach episode in the anime but it wouldn't hurt just to put one. People like Y/n deserves a vacation after encountering crazy shit during the past few arcs. "Do you have anything that could over up?"

Ririna took off her white lacy cardigan. "Here, you can use this."

"Ririna, you're a life saver!" Y/n grabbed the cardigan from her hands as she put it on top of her black swimsuit. Ririna smiled at Y/n and reached over to rub her head, then they were cut off by Mizuki screaming her lungs out.

"OI AMANE-SAN GET THAT FUCKING THING AWAY FROM ME!"

"It's just seaweed, Mizuki-san..."

"IT LOOKS GROSS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU STEP ON IT!"

"What do you expect? We're in a beach..." Amane sweat-dropped while showing the seaweed to Mizuki so that she could freak out more. Ririna took Y/n's wrist as she dragged her to the shore to meet with the other two.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting~!" Ririna waved her hand up to the air while holding Y/n's hand. Amane glanced at Y/n, eyeing her up and down—then Y/n immediately covered herself using the white cardigan to hide her swimsuit from Amane. The choppy haired boy scratched his cheek and looked away from his girlfriend.

"You look pretty..." Amane mumbled.

Y/n nodded. "Mhm...you too." She replied. Y/n blinked stupidly after that because instead of just saying thanks she technically said that Amane is pretty too. Y/n couldn't even look at him in the eye because he was shirtless and he's wearing some shorts—it's going to be harder to concentrate. "I mean you look good too!" Y/n changed her response while giving him finger guns. Amane was in verge to combust because his eyes were trailing down to her stomach, chest and thighs. He's probably melting on the spot on how hot she looked.

"Oi—quit staring..." Y/n pouted while hugging herself, looking away from Amane. Mizuki slithered between them with a mischievous grin on her face. Y/n decided to go further by burying her toes in the warm sand. Amane blinked from his thoughts because he had been staring at Y/n for who knows how long.