𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍

"Okay so let's meet at the donut café after you confess

"Okay so let's meet at the donut café after you confess." Hina puts on her shoes as Y/n fixed her beret outside of their house. "I'll be meeting with someone so I guess we'll be seeing each other around 6:00pm."

Y/n clutched her chest, feeling nervous that she's going to confess to Sumi and reveal her real identity. "Okay, Hina." She let out a sigh. "I must be off now, see you later, love ya-"

"Love ya too, Oneechan." Hina replied with a bright grin on her face. "Good luck!"

"Thanks Hina."

Y/n ran off to their meeting place with Sumi, since she told her meet her there yesterday making sure to cut off the confession part. Sumi was there waiting at the bench, with her salmon hair flowing against the wind and her smile, that damned smile, the smile that gives her the butterflies all the time.

"L/n-san, you're here." Sumi spoke with a closed eye smile.

"Sorry, did I keep you waiting?" Y/n asked.

"You're just in time." Sumi patted the empty seat next to her which Y/n happily sits next to her crush. The h/c haired girl realized that Sumi was pretty up close, just like the day they met. "So you said you wanted to tell me something, right?"

Y/n's face turned red, she stands up from her seat, went in front of Sumi, grabbed her hand and she speaks. "Listen Sumi-senpai, I know this is strange coming from me but you're a wonderful person, you help me a lot of times and you're always so kind to me."

"Sumi-senpai, I like-"

The phone suddenly rang causing the confession to interrupt. Y/n muttered a few curses before picking up the phone. "Mom? Why did you call?" she asked.

"Y/n, where are you?" Yana asked, she sounded like she's in a rush for something. "I need you to come to the hospital real quick-"

"Mom, what's going on?" Y/n walked away a bit from Sumi. "Can you at least tell me what's going on I'm kinda in a middle of something." She added with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Hina got hit by a truck, Y/n, she got into an accident. You must come here immediately-"

Y/n's eyes widened when she heard the news about her sister. She shakily lowered her phone down and looked at Sumi if she could continue the confession. 'Maybe I shouldn't confess, Hina got into an accident, I'll confess someday...'

"Sumi-senpai, good luck in your studies, I hope you'll do well." Y/n bid farewell to Sumi and ran away without looking at her. Tears started to prick from the corner of her eyes and prayed that Hina will be alright.

Y/n pushed the entrance open too hard and dashed to the receptionist. "Hi, uh, I'm Hina's twin, what room is she in?" she asked with worry and rush in her tone. The receptionist answered and told her the room number.