𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘

Inoue is Y/n's grandmother from her mother's side

Inoue is Y/n's grandmother from her mother's side. This was the place where Yana grew up before she was brought to western culture when she was wed to Hachirou. Y/n took off her shoes, tucking it on the shoe rack. "Come in, come in."

An old woman was seated on the floor. On the table, there are cup of teas served for them. Yana instructed the two to go ahead and sat with Inoue. "I've done my part and I'll be going now." Y/n's mom twirled around and headed outside.

"Yana, you were supposed to inform Y/n about the prophecy from the start so that she will be aware. Its our tradition to tell and yet you disobeyed my orders and decided to keep it from yourself." Inoue scolded. Y/n stared awkwardly , it feels weird to see your mom being told by your grandmother, well, it eases her a little bit. "But now that Y/n knew everything, you don't have to keep it to yourself."

"Yes mother." Yana turned away from Inoue. Y/n didn't her know that her mom was quite stubborn and she reminded her of an angsty teenager. "Do I have to explain the whole thing to Y/n?"

"I'll take it from here, you go buy some necessities for me." Inoue handed Yana a list of things she will buy. When Y/n's mom left, Inoue turned to look at Y/n and her boyfriend both sipping their tea. "Ah, I remember you. The Hanako-san in the bathroom?"

"I prefer not to bring that one up..." Amane sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "But I was that guy. I sacrificed that image to the Life Maker to extend Y/n's life so that I can be with her ."

"Have you met the Life Maker, boya?" asked Inoue.

"I met her twice." Amane replied with disgust lacing on his voice. He didn't want to hear about that supernatural being once again, but he has no choice but to talk about it. "I find her presence annoying at some sort . She's helpful and fair, those are the only things that's nice about her."

"Did you know that ghost brides marry thrice?" Inoue refills her cup of tea and ate a biscuit. Y/n was confused at this point. Like, does she have to go through different marriage rituals? Is this the ritual that her mom talked about? "The first marriage is the bond, then the confirmation ritual from the founder and the legal marriage."

"Confirmation what now?" Y/n spits out her tea and coughed, fanning her mouth due to its hotness. She knew damn well that she and Amane went through the first marriage which is the bond from before where they used the tags. " Wait, we're doing the ritual now?"

"That's why we're here, to confirm the union." Inoue cleared her explanation to the two dumbass teens who takes turns in borrowing braincells. "Y/n's the ghost bride and her boyfriend is the chosen groom since he was a ghost before Life Maker turned him into human after an exchange."

"But how do we confirm this union anyways?" Amane asked.

"I don't think I wanna know-" Y/n replied.