𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖

Y/n raised the blanket over her whole body due to the cold weather in the morning

Y/n raised the blanket over her whole body due to the cold weather in the morning. She shifted to the side as she shivered at the sheer coldness that was spreading around their shared bedroom. A deadpan expression appeared on Y/n's face at the sight of Amane comfortably sleeping through the morning cold—he can literally sleep anywhere.

She lets out a quiet chuckle, peeking out from her blanket as she reaches out to rake his dark choppy hair, smiling at her sleeping husband. Amane murmured incoherently in his sleep while he snuggled against her fingers. "Mommy!" The sound of running footsteps interrupted the moment between the married couple. Amane is the only one asleep, Y/n had no choice but to wake up to see her children—Sana and Hotaru.

"Oi, Sana!" Hotaru scolded his little sister, putting a finger on his lips to quiet her down. "You're gonna wake them up!" He says in a hushed tone.

Hotaru is their eldest son, who is now turning seven in a few weeks. He owned a pair of e/c eyes with amber flecks. He has h/c colored hair that Y/n would often compliment for being soft and silky whenever she brushes his hair for him to sleep. A responsible kid who often watches over his younger sister's rebellious behavior as a duty for being an older brother like Amane taught him to.

"But Mommy is awake though..." Sana remarked, tilting her head to the side in an innocent way.

Sana, however, is their youngest daughter, the one who was able to visit Y/n from the past while claiming herself to be her future daughter. She has long dark choppy hair and a set of amber eyes, an uncanny resemblance of Amane as if their daughter was a female version of him but smaller. She is now the future ghost bride and she'll meet a ghost at a certain age.

She is definitely like her father, a mischievous ball of sunshine and liked telling scary stories that would scare the hell out of Hotaru. Sana is the "I'm gonna commit a crime" type of person and Hotaru is the "No! You can't do that!" person. "Kids? What are you two up at this hour?" Y/n sat up as she rubbed her eyes, facing her children.

"I think Sana is being silly at the first thing in the morning." Hotaru answered as he held on to Y/n's hand in fear that Sana might do something chaotic. "She's telling me scary stories..." Hotaru said with trembling voice.

"It's not my fault you're scared of them!" Sana stuck her tongue out. Y/n chuckled at the two as she reached for her daughter. "It's just that Mina tells them to me."

"Sana, be nice to your brother and Hotaru, try to be patient with your sister, she just wanted to get along with you." Y/n gently reminded the two. The two kids shifted closer and nodding in unison. "So what would you two like for breakfast?" She asked.

"Omurice!" Hotaru and Sana said in sync.

Y/n grinned. "I knew that was coming." She said as she reached over to brush Amane's hair, she was about to get up but his hand stopped her with a small groan while mumbling for her not to go. "I have to get up to make breakfast." She reached over to kiss his forehead.