𝐄𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄

Karuto felt like he was carrying the weight of one sided love on his very shoulders

Karuto felt like he was carrying the weight of one sided love on his very shoulders. He wasn't kidding when his heart cracked when Y/n announced that Amane was her boyfriend. Truth to be told it's like you were there first in line and some bitch decided to butt in and got first instead.

It pisses him off.

Seeing the two of them laughing together hurts him even more than it is. Karuto thought from the first time he saw Y/n after ten years made him think that he still has a chance to catch up to each other and fall in love.

Unfortunately, in this story, it doesn't work like that. Even if he was the first one who was reserved to Y/n, he ended up being the second lead. Karuto bit the inside of his cheek as he clenched his fist.

"Kitazawa-kun!" Yuju smacked him with the folder. "You forgot to put your name in the attendance. "I'm Yuju Uchiyome by the way and I'm in charge with the attendance crap." She said.

"Thank you Uchiyome-san." Karuto bowed slightly when Yuju puts the folder on his desk. The brown haired boy sighed, pulling out a pen out of his pencil case he wrote down his name. His heart still ached, if only he was early enough to go to Y/n.

Amane took a quick glance at Karuto, usually he doesn't mind about Y/n having a childhood friend, but with this guy, something tells him that he's triggering her with some sort of bad memories. Karuto noticed the boy looking at him so gave him a slight glare almost as if the two had developed some beef.

After Karuto finished filling up the attendance, he went over to Y/n to ask where Yuju went which is also an excuse to get closer to her. "Ah, Y/n." he called, hopefully she would look away from Amane. "Have you seen Uchiyome-san anywhere?"

"I think she went to the canteen or something." replied Y/n.

"Anyways, can you show me around?" Karuto asked. Amane raised an eyebrow as if to tell the brown haired boy to fuck off because he's disturbing their quality time together and he's making Y/n uneasy.

Maybe Amane should ask Y/n about Karuto, he's sure that she would tell her, after all they trust each other.

"Kitazawa." The way Amane called his name made Karuto felt shivers down to his spine. The tone of his voice went low and he his eyes slightly darkened a bit. Y/n gulped, this is the part where he becomes serious and it reminded her of last year when Souho tried to kill her and Hanako had the same look towards the ghoster.

Amane leaned over to Karuto's ear and whispered. "I know what you're intending to do." He says. "Didn't your parents teach you not to steal things that belong to other people?"

"Hm. Looks like I found myself beefing with someone at my first day." Karuto whispered back. "I don't care if you're dating Y/n but I have my ways of bringing her back."

𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 • amane yugi [♡]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara