𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Amane said that he'll pick me up when he finished organizing his things back in his place, he did come back recently from a trip to America

"Amane said that he'll pick me up when he finished organizing his things back in his place, he did come back recently from a trip to America." Y/n fiddled with her fingers while Yashiro was giving her a makeover. Amane told her to get ready for tonight for a little date as a celebratory treat for his return. He'll be the one picking the place as he is the one who proposed this date after all. "I just hope he gets some rest after this, I wouldn't risk having my boyfriend to be tired—let alone he has to go back to work tomorrow."

Y/n was wearing a black dress with mesh sleeves patterned with small white stars and a pair of black heels. Yashiro finished up fixing her hair, then raised her hands. "All done! You look pretty Y/n!" Yashiro squealed. Y/n gave her a sweet smile before patting her friend's head.

"Haha, thanks Nene."

"Kyaa—you two are going on a romantic date together!"

Yashiro glanced up ahead to see Kou and Mitsuba waiting outside of the entrance of Y/n's house. She signalled them to get inside to pick up Y/n. "Do you think he'll take me to a restaurant?—whoa!" All of a sudden, Y/n's eyes were covered by a blindfold and had her wrist tied. She could only hear Yashiro's panicked voice calling her name all over again along with Mitsuba's and Kou's.

The mystery person dragged Y/n inside the back of their car. 'I can't believe I got kidnapped before my date! Goddamn it!' Y/n yelled inside her head. 'I'm sure Yashiro is going to use my phone to contact Amane, who the fuck would enter my house so silently?!' The car that Y/n was in started to move, she tried releasing her wrists from the tie but no matter how she struggled it was too tight. "Mmmh! Mmmph!"

"Why did you kidnap Senpai?!"

'Huh...that sounded like...?'

"Well he said to take her!"

"Not like this! What were you thinking idiot?!"

"Who are you calling an idiot you hella lame traffic earring?!"

Apparently, Mitsuba and Kou were the ones who abducted Y/n—well Mitsuba did put a blindfold and have her wrists tied then shoving her to the back of the car. "Stop the car! I'm going to help Senpai." Kou smacked Mitsuba's shoulder in annoyance. The blond haired male hopped off the vehicle and opened the back of the car to see Y/n helplessly tied up.

"You two are honestly reckless." Y/n groaned out once Kou removed the duct tape on her mouth. "I was supposed to be on a date with Amane by now and what is going on inside your minds for you guys to kidnap me like this?" Y/n asked with her tone slightly raised by the sudden whirlwind of events. Kou and Mitsuba glanced at each other, then bowing slightly to apologize for what they had done.

"We're sorry, Senpai!" Kou said as he bowed, making Mitsuba shocked. "Hanako—er, Amane-senpai, said that to bring you here and knowing that the first course of the plan is that it would be a normal date and then we will convince you to go to this place...it was Mitsuba's plan to kidnap you."