𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋

Few days before school started

Y/n just had another break down after losing Hanako, yet she managed to keep on a straight face and think positive because there's a chance that he might return but it wouldn't be the same anymore. It's going to be another school year and she's about to enter her second year of highschool.

"I think Minamoto-senpai likes you..." Yashiro whispers as the two of them walked together to school since they were requested by the older Minamoto themselves to go to school, maybe because he wanted to talk to them about something.

"No way, I'm way too out of his league." Y/n shakes her head with a small smile. Yashiro keeps on teasing her friend about Teru liking her. There's no way that could happen since he looks like someone who prioritizes grades first before going into a relationship. Plus, Teru is not even her type, he's too tall for her that she has to stand on her tippy toes to whisper on his ear. "I only view him as any other student out there."

"What would you do if he does like you-"

"And we're here!" Y/n cuts her off by opening the door to the student council room. She didn't want to imagine that Teru Minamoto would like someone as ordinary as Y/n. There are a lot of prettier girls around his class or handsome guys if he swings both ways. "Minamoto-senpai, what's up!"

"H-Hello, Minamoto-senpai!" Yashiro stammered. Teru stood up from his chair, he looked like an ordinary person without the uniform and the katana, he always carries that everywhere. "We were wondering why you decided to call us here, is there something the matter."

"May I speak to L/n-san first?" Teru smiled at the cream haired girl. Yashiro internally fangirled at his presence so she gently shoved Y/n in front of Teru in excitement. "There is something I would like to talk to her about."

Y/n is trying too hard not to think of what Yashiro is thinking about, there's no way that's going to happen. Maybe Teru needed help about something, is it about Hanako's sacrifice? The fate of the wonders? If only Teru texted her with context it would ease her nerves but no, this guy wanted to make them shook on their knees first. "Tell me that details later..." Yashiro giggled at her friend as she exits the room.

"What's with that look---ugh and she's gone." Y/n deadpanned, she turned towards the blonde haired senior and gave him a small wave. "So what do you want to talk about?"

Teru took a deep breath and smiled genuinely, crossing his arms with his hips leaning against the table. "I want you to become the new student council president." He simply said.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You'll take my place instead since I wanted to spend my final year of highschool being free from all the council work." Teru replied cheekily. Y/n was shocked at the offer, causing millions of thoughts flooding inside her mind. She couldn't handle the workload of being the student council president, plus she has to stand in front of the stage to tell her opening speech. Can't he just ask his brother or Akane to take the place? Why does it have to be her?