𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊

Amane was confused about Karuto's so-called playroom

Amane was confused about Karuto's so-called playroom. It's like they were inside a grid that shaped like a cube. "What do you mean by playroom?" Amane asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the rivalled male. He silently wished that this clock keeper rip off would be exorcised right now.

"This is in fact, my domain." Karuto replied while crossing his arms as he walked around the area. Amane notices that he isn't holding his glass bead anymore. "You're the first person who gets to witness my playroom. Please, be my guest and I shall tell you the purpose of this power."

"I use the playroom whenever I try to test something when I try to change something from the past or in the future. The changes won't be applied in the real world because the playroom prevents the changes from happening. Think of it as a beta testing."

Amane scoffed, now that's something to brag about. He didn't say anything and continued on listening to Karuto's explanation. To be honest he just wanted to end this already so that he can finally finish up cleaning and get the hell out of here. Amane was obviously not interested in any of this. "None of this shit you're saying has piqued my interest, but I do have one question that I would like you to answer."

"Is it true that you can change things from the past without the playroom?"

"I haven't tried it." said Karuto. "Would you like to check?"

"No thanks, I rather not."

"My, you're too stiff Yugi-kun." The brown haired boy places a hand on Amane's shoulder and smiled sickly at him. "Loosen up a little will ya~"

Amane rolled his eyes and smacked Karuto's hand away from him. "Kitazawa-san, I don't have time for this." He said, trying not to go ape shit on the supernatural or else he might do something that could sent shivers down to your spine. "Yes we get it, you have cool powers now can we please go back?"

"You really are stubborn, Yugi-kun."

"You're the stubborn one here." Amane pointed his finger at Karuto in an accusing way. Karuto hissed, hating the male in front of him and hating himself for dying early. He knew damn well he's stubborn, Amane doesn't need to rub it in that he is.

Karuto moved his hand counter-clockwise as the playroom's surroundings started to change. Amane stepped back, his clothes suddenly turned back on where he was still a ghost; a gakuran uniform with a hat. It worried him that he was once again the ghost haunting in the girl's bathroom. "Chill, you're still human." Karuto assured. "Your attire has changed depending what you wore back then."

"I would have choked you if you did turn me back." Amane clenched his fist in front of Karuto. The supernatural halts to a stop as everything in the playroom stood still. "What does the playroom look from outside?"

"It looks like an invisible barrier. Think of it as wearing an invisible cloak." Karuto answered, rotating his arm to get some exercise. Amane noticed that the school rooftop was also changed, it seemed like they went to the past, ten years ago to be exact. "Follow me."