𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐈

Few days left before the School Festival, the 2-A students were setting up the stage by the gymnasium for their theater play

Few days left before the School Festival, the 2-A students were setting up the stage by the gymnasium for their theater play. The rest of Maya's classmates are testing the props and the lighting, since Maya prefers to work behind stage for the special effects. Some classes planned to stay in school overnight to work on their booths.

"Is it just me or I find it odd that we're having "another" school festival?" Yuju says while air-quoting before she continued sweeping the wooden stage. "Like I know you and I know that we had a "school festival" two months ago." The black haired girl added with a confused expression on her face. Yamabuki lowered his phone down in realization.

"You know what, I just realized that yeah, didn't we just had a school festival two months ago?" Yamabuki asked while pointing a finger at Yuju. "There's no way the admins say that the festival we had last time was a foundation day. I mean this is the cultural festival where anyone from other schools can join, while the other one revolves around our school."

"A lot of unusual things happen in Kamome Academy so we just have to fucking get along with it even though everything and anything is fucked up." Y/n blurted in while carrying a stack of chairs for the audience that will watch the play at the day of the cultural festival. Yuju and Yamabuki nodded in unison as they continued sweeping the floors. "Let me guess, someone's gonna come up here and announce that after the school festival we're going to have a summer break."

"Announcement everyone!" Yashiro enters the gymnasium with a rolled up book on her hand and used it as a megaphone. "We're going to have a summer break after the school festival!" Yuju's eyes widened at Y/n, clearly shocked on how she accurately guessed on what's going to happen next, the latter only smirked proudly and continued to set up the chairs.

She barely remembered what happened on the previous years during the school festival, Y/n had a blurry memory of their festival back when she was still in her first year of highschool. Everything seems like a blur after they got out of the fake world from last year and the next thing she knew that she's in her second year of highschool—maybe it's because of the lack of plot material in the original manga. That's enough fourth wall breaking for today.

Maya decided to simplify the lines of each character so that the audience can understand what they are saying or that if anyone loses their lines they're free to alter them from what they can remember from the script. "Hey Y/n, I was wondering if we can go to my house together after school. My Mom said that Dad went home and asked me if you would like to join for a celebratory dinner."

"Oh sure Amane-kun." Y/n accepted his offer, it's been a while since she saw Ayumi and then maybe Amane was thrilled at the idea of introducing his girlfriend to his father. The two ended up going home at night after setting up the venue, Y/n's stomach was silently growling, she'll just stop by at Amane's house to eat dinner as he requested before.

"Y/n-neechan!" Tsukasa greeted the couple with a smile once they arrived. Y/n gave him a small wave, she's starting to get used to the younger twin's presence as she became more warm and welcoming to him. He turned to look at Amane with a fang-y smile. "Dad is waiting for you."