𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 ♡

Warning: Heated Content

The view of the students that were running across the hallways made the girl's stomach sank in bitterness. The kids never bothered to apologize to her once they accidentally bumped into her causing to almost drop her phone. She hissed, putting her earphones on as she went to the direction of the bathroom.

The girl opened the bathroom stall using her foot, closing the lid of the toilet as she sat on top of it while pressing her back against the wall and her feet against the other side. She had a lot of piercings on her ears, large eyebags and eyes that had been spilling tears for days. "I'm bothered by the fact that everyone in this school are happy. I hate everyone, especially happy people."

Y/n smiled. "Is it because you're not happy?"

She didn't answer but she nodded in response. "Sometimes, you get to hate things to mask the fact that you wanted them. It can apply to things that you don't have, it's like hating a person who didn't do shit to you but you wanted to be like them because they're nothing like you." Y/n explained while leaning against the stall's wall as the girl stared at her in disbelief.

"I hated people with a future, people who can envision their future because I can't seem to visualize where I'm going. A blurry pathway that I can't comprehend." Y/n was currently talking to her past self, from three years ago during the year where Hina died. "I would try to run away whenever someone asks me about my future. I hated looking forward on what's coming tomorrow if I only have to face this gloomy feeling that I can't shake off."

"I sometimes wished that I can go home and sleep forever. I hate myself, I want to disappear forever." The girl added while hugging her knees together, one of her earbuds were about to fall off. She turned to look at Y/n with a questionable look. "Hey tell me, are we going to be okay?"

"Yeah. We're going to be okay."

The girl lifted her head with tears appearing on the corners of her eyes. Y/n puts her hands behind her back, a soft smile appearing on her face. "I can't promise that everything is going to be okay because at some point we are and we are not. But I can promise you that despite the breakdowns and the anxieties, we're still going to be okay."

"I can assure you that you will have your happy ending."

"And you can't die yet. Because along the way, you'll meet wonderful people. You'll soon have awesome friends, you'll get to reconcile past relationships that you didn't get to mend. Most importantly, you'll meet someone that will make you feel like you're over the moon, someone who will give you the love that you deserve, who will love every single part of you and that you will never know loneliness ever again."

"You believed that promises were meant to be broken, but he can change your perspective because the two of you will be together tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and forever. That someone won't drift away when you're being real to them, instead they will love you more because you're you."