𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄

Y/n sat up from her bed hugging the sheets close to her body, she frowned when she realized that Amane isn't next to her and it's the first time it happened because they mostly wake up next to each other in the morning

Y/n sat up from her bed hugging the sheets close to her body, she frowned when she realized that Amane isn't next to her and it's the first time it happened because they mostly wake up next to each other in the morning. There was some folded clothes on the corner of her bed with a note on top of it. She took the note and red it using the voice in her head.

Dear Y/n,

Good morning, are you awake? I'm sorry for leaving without telling you, but I couldn't wake you up during my departure because I know how tired you are recently hehe okay maybe I was being a bit rough last night. I cleaned up the tissues and the clothes that are on the floor are in the washing machine, I placed some clothes for you to wear so you won't have to stand up first thing in the morning.

I made you breakfast, it's covered on the table, it's not that great like you do but it's honest work, make sure you eat lots of it. I also informed Yana about my sudden trip and she'll probably call you by the time you're awake. I'll message you when I arrive and we'll have a video call.

I love you

Yours only, Amane

Amane wasn't lying, he actually cleaned up the tissues and the clothes from the floor before he left. Y/n smiled while folding the letter then placing it on the bedside table. "I still feel tired..." She groaned before stretching her arms. "My legs feel weird and worn out." Y/n complained before taking the folded clothes with her along with the blanket to cover herself, that is until she slipped. "Ow—what the fuck?"

She stared into space afterwards. "So this is what happens to you when they're being rough." Y/n had an epiphany because the last time they did it she was able to walk properly, maybe because Amane was being careful that time since it's their first time, then for the second time he knows what he's doing. Y/n covered her face. "Right, I told him to go faster...so it's my fault."

"But it's also his fault because he obeyed *mutter* *mutter*" Her phone rang from the bedside table so Y/n tried to reach for it from the floor she is laying on. She saw that it was her mother trying to contact her so she answered. "Hello?"

"Oh you're awake, I heard that Amane went to America and he didn't bring you with him." Yana replied from the other line. An irk mark appeared from the side of her forehead, it's like she's being sarcastic at the moment and it sometimes annoyed Y/n when Yana rubbed it on her face that she didn't come along.

"Amane is just attending some family matters." Y/n explained to give her mom some context as to why Amane is going to America. "Anyways, what do you want?" She asked. Yana told her that she should come to her house for a little chat because now that Amane is out of the country, it's a perfect opportunity for Y/n to reconnect with her family since she stayed in the apartment for years and only visited her parents once or twice a week.

"Bring some of your things too, you're staying for the night."

Y/n had no choice but to do what she is being told. She stood up and took a quick shower, good thing she looked at the mirror twice because there's literally a lot of marks patched around her body like a constellation so she's not going to wear something like a t-shirt. "If I knew fifty percent of dating Amane would be this, I would've bought like a lot of turtlenecks."