𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇

Karuto was surprisingly absent by the next day, which Y/n was relieved to hear about it

Karuto was surprisingly absent by the next day, which Y/n was relieved to hear about it. School and club managing went smoothly and so Y/n felt like she was free. "Amane-kun." She called her boyfriend who was talking to Yamabuki. She still calls Amane with honorifics even thought they were already dating, she was practicing how to call him without the "kun".

Well, she can call him without the "kun" but those are rare moments and what is meant by those is something you are thinking about right now. "I'm done from the club activities," Y/n drapes her bag to her back. "Wanna buy some milk tea?"

"Sure, hold on let me fix all my stuff." Amane puts his notebooks inside his bag and slung it over to his shoulder. The two of them went out of school and decided to buy some milk tea on the way. "Thank god, I don't have to see that Kitazawa guy..." he muttered under his breath.

"Finding citations is hard, it's gonna hurt my ass for sure." Y/n mentions during their walk. "Too many authors to cite? No problem et al."

Amane stifled a laugh and let out a grin, hugging his stomach. "Was that a pun?" he says in between laughs. "You know I laugh at your jokes sometimes, maybe I do have a weird sense of humor."

"What did the earth say to the other planets? You guys have no life." Y/n added with a laugh. Amane bursts out laughing, it sounded more like a wheeze or the laugh you make when you rely on luck just to explode an island. "How do you know the moon is going broke? It's down to its last quarter!"

"If you don't shut up now I'm pecking your lips here and now."

Y/n went silent and blushed. "Okay fine, I'll stop making jokes." She said while pouting slightly. Amane let out a plfft sound as he covered his mouth and muttered "cutie" under his breath. "I heard that."

"I wanted you to hear that anyways." Amane says in a smooth way. Y/n turned away and swatted her hand away from him. "What? Do you think I'm lying?"

"You're too cheesy." Y/n rolled her eyes in a playful way. Amane chuckled lightly at his girlfriend. He felt alive whenever he's around her, as much as Y/n is sometimes the rain cloud it's alright for Amane, he loved the rain after all. "I don't know what place I belong to."

"I know what place you belong." Amane has a weird glint in his eyes. "In my arms~"

"If I take a sip of soju on every time you make a cheesy remark, I'm probably wasted." Y/n deadpanned.

"Better get used to it then~" Amane interlaced their hands together as he drags her to the nearby milk tea café. Y/n laughed, trying to catch up to his speed. All of a sudden a girl with salmon pink hair exited a shop while sipping on a cup of coffee. Y/n stops walking when she recognized the person making Amane stop also. "Is there something wrong?"