𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎

Hours turned to days, days turned to weeks and to months, Y/n is hopelessly in love with Sumi and she's still debating whether she will confess and move on from her, hopefully strong enough to tell her who she is

Right now, Y/n is in Kamome since she didn't want to get attached to Wakamori as much as she wanted to. It's been a while since she's back in her original school. All of a sudden, someone bumped into her causing their books to fall on the ground. 'Ugh, what's up with me bumping into people is this some kind of curse?'

A purple haired girl crouched down to get her books as Y/n kneeled down to help her. "Hey, are you okay?" Y/n extended her hand to the girl in front of her which the latter nodded and accepted her hand.

'I'm Aoi Akane." The purple haired girl introduced herself with a small smile. "Thanks for helping me."

"Sorry, I kinda got in your way." Y/n rubbed the back of her neck and looked at Aoi. Not gonna lie, she's cute but Sumi is cuter than her. "Be careful next time, Akane-san." She said before turning her heels and walked away.

Aoi watched Y/n from afar, hugging her books until she had forgotten something. "I forgot to ask for her name-"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"So you're telling me you like this girl from another school?" Yamabuki asks while scrolling through his social media with a bored tone. Y/n nodded at every word he says. The yellow haired boy glanced at the female. "And there are people who told you to move on because you have no chance?"

"Why are you giving me questions, I'm here for answers dumbass." Y/n sighed and crossed her arms.

"So you're into girls?"

"I'm bi remember?"

"Oh."

Yamabuki spoke. "Do you want to move on from her though?"

"I can't move on from her she's too cute-" Y/n covers her face and groaned in frustration as Yamabuki watched her suffer like a good friend he is (that's sarcasm), he thought long and hard for an advice to give to his hopeless romantic female friend.

"What I'm about to say to you," Yamabuki clapped his hands together and let out a small sigh. "Is that it's going to be out of character and it'll be unusual because I will never say something like this."

"You shouldn't really listen to the people who force you to move on from your hopeless crush." The lemon haired friend tells Y/n as she listened intensely to his advice. "It's like they're trying to see that you moved on because they tell you to do so even though you don't wanna."

"Besides, they shouldn't really force their opinions to you because it's your feelings, not theirs, so they expect you to move on in a snap." He added while looking through his phone. "But it doesn't work that way, because moving on requires tissues and eyebags."