𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 ♡

Warning: Heated Content

Y/n got out of the shower with her towel wrapped around her, letting out a relaxed sigh. "Hey Y/n?" Amane called her from the living room. "Have you seen my hoodie anywhere?" He asked. She didn't reply to his question. Instead, she puts on one of his hoodies while snickering.

"If I find it can I wear it though?" Y/n chuckled, getting outside of her room as she adjusted the borrowed hoodie. Amane saw that she was wearing one of his hoodies again. Y/n mentioned once that she always wanted to steal the clothes of the person she was in a relationship with. "It went on my thighs, it's like I'm not wearing anything underneath."

"Y/n that's like the seventh hoodie you took from me!" Amane whined which the latter grinned in return and sticking her tongue out, then scrambling out of the scene. "C'mere!" Amane stood up and chased her around the apartment for the hoodie.

Amane's eyes lit up in joy and tackled Y/n from behind, hugging her waist tightly. "Caught you~" He whispered with a grin. Amane pulled Y/n to the couch, not even letting her go as she was sitting on his lap.

"Let me go!" Y/n laughed, trying to free herself from his hold by squirming. Amane didn't listen and still locked her in his arms, laughing triumphantly. "You didn't even try to look for your other hoodies and yet you chose to chase for this one!" She added as she tried to squirm out of his arms, considering that she was still sitting on his lap.

"W-Wait!" Amane suddenly tried to stop Y/n from moving against his lap. "D-Don't move too much! You're making it stand!" he frantically yelled out with a huge blush on his face. The fact that Y/n was sitting on his lap was already hot, but the audacity to squirm herself against him worsened even more.

"What do you mean stand?!" Y/n stopped as she was told. Amane regretted on pulling her on his lap, it's definitely a bad idea. Y/n decided to adjust herself on his lap until... she felt something poking her from underneath.

Then the slow realization on what she thinks it is. "E-Eyo, y-your thing..." Y/n nervously pointed out. "T-That's your phone, right Amane-kun?"

"I left my phone in my school bag..." Amane trailed down in a whisper. Y/n's face erupted in a huge blush when she felt the 'problem' in his pants. He buried his face on the crook of her neck. "So I'm kind of hard right now..."

"Um, Amane-kun..." Y/n stiffens around him, she didn't know what to do at this moment. Should Y/n stand up or stay on his lap for a while? She felt him smirk against her skin and now her legs felt like jelly. "I don't think I should sit here for long."

"Why not? You started this 'problem' anyways~" Amane says in a low tone, hugging her a little tighter. "This big problem." He finished, looking over to her with a lopsided smile and by any means it looked naughty as he tugged her closer.