𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄

warning: mentions of smoking and cigarettes, this chapter is not encouraging you to smoke because smoking causes lung cancer and i don't want ya all to have that, this is only for plot purposes

warning: mentions of smoking and cigarettes, this chapter is not encouraging you to smoke because smoking causes lung cancer and i don't want ya all to have that, this is only for plot purposes. stay healthy 

"Sumi-senpai..." Y/n arrived at the coffee shop that Sumi told her to meet up. The salmon haired girl waved her hand while holding a cup of coffee. Her hair was now a bit long, almost reaching to her shoulders and she's wearing a casual outfit consisting of a white dress and a black jacket. "Sorry for taking too long!"

"It's okay Y/n...oh where's your boyfriend?" Sumi asked searching behind Y/n to see if Amane was there. Y/n explained to Sumi that Amane is on another country to take care of family business. "The way you worded it, I can think about Amane-san is secretly a part of a mafia or something."

"We're not in that type of fanfiction, Senpai..."

"Right."

Y/n ordered a mocha latte and Sumi requested for another cup of coffee. "Okay so you're taking your final year in Nursing? I never thought you'd choose that major since you mentioned that you like to take anything related to Astronomy."

"Yeah...and I'm also an assistant nurse in Kamome Academy, so I help out the nurse there...by taking students' vital signs." Y/n scratched her cheek. "And that aside, I also do clinical duty as a requirement for our skills lab...then some studying—how about you Senpai?"

"Right, I didn't tell you about what I'm studied in college." Sumi added some sugar in her coffee and stirring it with a spoon. "I'm not gonna say what bachelor it is since it might cause you more confusion and I had to explain it to my drinking peers during college."

"Okay?" Y/n chuckled, she remembered that Sumi liked to route on more weirder yet responsible paths instead of just going straight. Although she was shocked at the part where Sumi had drinking peers since she looked like the type who never gets drunk. Y/n realized that maybe her five year relationship with her ex boyfriend might've ruined things for her.

"Do you watch One Piece?"

"Yes, it got to the point that I passed out on the couch, had the show on autoplay and waking up to forget the last episode I watched."

"Basically what I do nowadays is related to what Sanji does."

Y/n replied with no hesitation and with a straight face. "Kick boxing?"

Sumi deadpanned. "Of course not, I cook in a cruise ship." She corrected. Y/n made a sound of realization, basically Sumi is a chef working in a ship—she did remember that Sumi is a great in cooking. "Which is why I'm not always on land, I'm currently taking a day off."

"I heard from Minamoto-senpai that he tried asking you out." Y/n's face turned into a teasing smirk as Sumi almost choked on her coffee. Her cheeks turned pink and tried calming herself down by drinking her coffee. Teru and Sumi first met at the school festival when Y/n is showcasing what they did for the Astronomy Club. "Did you answer him?!"