𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄

Amane placed Y/n on the ground after lifting her up, he was glad that she was his and kept their promise of being together forever

Amane placed Y/n on the ground after lifting her up, he was glad that she was his and kept their promise of being together forever. The shooting stars are still racing across the sky and it seems that it won't be ending so soon. "Hey Amane-kun, let's go check the students from the other part of the rooftop." The female grabbed his wrist. "To see what they are doing."

"I'm supposed to be monitoring them by now but we're having a moment here, haha." Y/n laughed sheepishly while scratching her cheek using her pointer finger, her other hand is still around Amane's wrist. He glanced at her and at her hand, he sighed and subtly holds her hand tenderly causing the latter to look at him.

"If you're going to hold my hand," Amane raised their intertwined hands in front of Y/n. "You have to do it like this~" he grinned at her. Y/n inhaled and looked away from him, feeling the soft flutters inside her stomach on how damn smooth her soulmate is.

"Why are you being so shy~?" He moves his face closer to Y/n, their noses are slightly touching against each other. Amane placed his arms around her waist and tugged her even closer. "We've been together for a year, ya know? As Hanako?"

Y/n blushed, sure, she and Amane have been together for like a year and three months when he was still Hanako-san of the bathroom. She was still clumsy and flustered whenever he tries to initiate romantic gestures towards her or teasing her to get her thinking the wrong idea. But of course aside from being a flirt, he's also a sweetheart----which is kind of a wonder how the hell can he switch moods so fast.

In this case, Hanako is currently Yugi Amane, alive and breathing like a normal person would. Just a recap on what just happened, Hanako sacrificed himself for Y/n in order for her to live longer, then he came back as Amane which he claims that he had a coma and woke up recently so he basically doesn't remember anything. What happened recently is that Amane gained his memories of Y/n and then a cliché confession afterwards.

"Y/n." Amane waved his hand in front of her to snap her out from her deep thoughts. She blinked, unaware on what just happened for a few minutes of her thinking. "What were you thinking about?"

"You." Y/n answered smoothly.

And now the tables have turned, it was Amane's turn to blush. The tips of his ears turned red along with his visuals, he looked like a cherry tomato. He maybe the flirty type but when you flirt back he becomes a blushing mess, it's really cute if you think about it----

"Let's just go," Amane grumbled with a blush on his face. "Okay?"

Y/n nodded.

They went to the other side of the rooftop still holding on to each other's hand. Y/n swung their hands while walking until they arrived at their destination. Tsurumaki was packing up the telescopes since the meteor shower had ended while Hazawa and Yeonji were cleaning up the surroundings. The blonde haired girl perked her head up towards them while putting the telescope inside its bag. "Y/n!" Tsurumaki called out, she ran towards her with a worried look on her face. "Where were you? We've been looking for you everywhere!"