𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐔𝐃𝐀: 𝐀𝐍 (𝐔𝐍)𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎 𝐅𝐓. 𝐘/𝐍

bold words: hanako

italicized words: y/n

are you planning to make a tbhk book but wanting to know how to play hanafuda for the accuracy of the story? do you want to expand your knowledge of playing cards with the mokke? well, you came into the right place~

hanako-kun, tell me why do i have to be here? plus you're not even good at playing it-

ehem. anyways, hanafuda can be played in different ways. the mokke and i play it in a form of koi-koi where people try to find card matches on the deck to make combinations.

combinations give you more points. if you want a quick game of hanafuda, whoever gets a card combination first is the winner of the first round. Five Lights and Red and Blue tags combination gives you a heck ton of points so be sure to collect them all~

 Five Lights and Red and Blue tags combination gives you a heck ton of points so be sure to collect them all~

five lights

blue and red tags

blue and red tags

your basis is the flowers on the cards, don't worry about the extra background on the cards and by the way, these are all the hanafuda cards. hopefully toilet bound hanako kun releases an official tbhk themed hanafuda cards

and don't forget the moon card, aka the destroyer of friendships according to loraine

and don't forget the moon card, aka the destroyer of friendships according to loraine. the moon card is a part of the lights combination, you're very lucky if you have that card.

the flowers represent the months, starting from the left is the january cards till the right side is the december cards. i have no idea why hanako-kun still loses

if only you helped me i could have won against the mokkes-

now that everyone knows what the cards look like, here is how you'll play it. if you want a quick game, you must aim for the card combinations and you can win (search up the koi koi card combinations on the internet-)

you will be given eight cards from the shuffle and then there will be eight cards faced up. take a card from your hand, any card, if you think there's no match, place it along with the eight cards faced up. then take a card from the deck and try to match it with the cards face up, if there's none, place it down with them.

then its your opponents' turn, the game goes on and on until someone makes a card combination. usually, people who gets five lights or three lights automatically wins the game since they have a lot of points.

i might reward those who would win against me in hanafuda~ a kiss would do ;)

hanako, touch some grass, and you reader, touch some grass too. and there you have it, if ever you get transported in toilet bound hanako kun, you know how to vibe with hanako by playing hanafuda, he'll like you for sure-

and that's it for today, thanks for reading this unhelpful guide, please look forward to sweet night's future updates!! bye bye~

bye bye everyone!! we hope that this hanafuda guide will help you in making your stories!!