𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

loraine
is this thing on? taps on microphone

loraine
kou is the camera rolling?

kou
roger senpai!

hence the title, life update. in which i tell you guys what i'm up to lately as to why i disappeared into updating this book in the first place

as you may know i am sadly a college student who takes nursing, although i miss my highschool and i wished i never wasted my two years updating it takes two years to love you because it wasn't worth it and i ended up unpublishing it.

to reassure you guys, i am doing well and stress will forever be my enemy the first semester was h e l l and i mean it which is why i didn't update that much at that period that time and was focusing on my studies

biochemistry is effing h a r d i swear because it's a minor subject and our teacher makes it feel like its a major subject because of a lot of activities. the major ones literally hand out one or two and our nursing subjects appear once a week.

mathematics in the modern world will always and always be my hated subject. don't get me wrong i love math but this is even worse than my math subjects in senior high.

intro to nursing where our teacher says "it's in the board exam" and i vow to pass the board exam to tell her "maam u keep saying its in the board exam when there's literally none wym"

anatomy and physiology is enjoyable yet i wasn't as attached to it but i have significant memories about it especially the frog dissection and the skeleton demonstration

a little update about my life, i discovered that i have anger issues i know a lot of people think that i don't get mad easily because i end up crying and after someone triggered it i ended up being harsh and blunt towards someone. right now, im in the process of accepting my anger because someone told me that my anger loves the part of you

i also learned how to do simple makeup just a little eyeliner and eyeshadow but i only do all out when its for a party (i mean we still wear masks what's the point of wearing lipstick)

i know how to do vital signs, i know, because i volunteered to be an assistant nurse in our school's clinic for fun run, it's the first time being on duty but i had fun eitherway.

i also came back into coloring manga panels because somehow i missed doing it and let's say i improved into doing so (hopefully my writing as well)

what's next? right you guys would love this part so bad—you guys asking about my nonexistent love life and my personal relationships.

as you all may know i started a trend in nursing for the first years in which our heavy ass bags have to be carried. when my classmate saw me and my guy friend (not anymore (?) carrying my bag and they spread the whole place and now my classmates wanted their bags to be carried.

until now, my mom didn't know i went to mcdonalds with him so mom i hope you didn't see this but if you do he didn't do anything to me.

speaking of which, remember the guy who ghosted me? yeah i told you guys that we reconciled a year ago but im here to tell you that he ghosted me again after he borrowed my calculator. we had a huge fight back in november which changed the course of our friendship and we don't talk that much anymore at that period until he ghosted me this march.

it's funny because this is just like back in 2020. i also stopped talking to someone as well, but we parted ways in good terms and i wish her well in life. so jazz if you're reading this, thank you for being a part of my life.

i feel like my 2020 self would never forgive me for doing such a thing. she relied on the future for something better despite being reckless with her decisions and this is the outcome of her dumbfuckery. if there's something that i learned as i write this is that everything is bound to be replaced.

i really thought that you'll be fixated with one thing for the rest of your life but it doesn't work that way because eventually you'll find something better as years go by.

but on the bright side i think the "irreplaceable" part is deep within because even if you're focusing on new stuffs right now, the original one will always be in your heart (idk im high)

there's a part of me that wishes i would've never met adrian or that our paths would never cross. like i would go back to the past and warn my elementary self not to talk to him because things like this would happen.

then again, the future would be much more different if we haven't met. i'll probably won't be the person i am today if it wasn't for him—maybe i would've never been attached to anime if it wasn't for him.

any of these books wouldn't exist if it wasn't for him.

i learned a lot from him.

pero ang sakit mo adrian sa totoo lang.

when he told me how much he made his ex cry—he wasn't kidding actually because he made me cry a lot. i suddenly felt sorry for the tinapa looking bitch when all she was doing was for love (love makes us do shit we didn't expect to do so)

what's the point of wishing because there won't be a chance that it will come true. we can't really change the past.

ehem the progress of this book is almost as it's pinnacle since our book is pretty much ending, just a few more chapters and we will reach the part you've all been waiting for mwahahahaha

and there's no sneak peek lmfao go suffer.

that's all for a life update, i really wished it was a book update or i wish i never wasted my time writing about my life so like yeah hehe.

hoping for more good days,

tomorrow-by-tsundere