𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀

Ring Ring!

Ring Ring!

Y/n groaned at the sound of her alarm clock repeatedly ringing for her to wake up. She grabbed one of her pillows and slammed it on top of her head. She let out a muffled scream against the pillow then sat up. Her hair was dishevelled and there's a tiny drool coming from the side of her lips. One of the sleeves of her shirt was falling off revealing her shoulder with fading hickeys.

In case you're wondering how she got away from her parents asking her about it, she basically dashed upstairs after she parts with Amane. Y/n grabbed her phone as she turned off the alarm, she wanted to sleep all day yet she has to go to school.

"Y/n! Are you up?" Her mom called from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm up!"

After Y/n had washed herself and changed into her uniform, she went over to the mirror to check herself. She grabbed her bag and dashed downstairs to the dining room. "I thought you're walking with Amane this morning?"

"He texted me that he'll come by and we'll walk together." Y/n took a bite of her breakfast which is omurice. "Where's dad?" she asked while chewing her food.

"He went to the company to get something, we'll be having another business trip in a week." Mrs. L/n went to the table and sat on the chair. "We're pretty busy this year, it wasn't like this few years ago-"

"I should get another ear piercing." Y/n mentions whilst pointing to her left ear. "A helix piercing rather, I have no room for my star earring."

"Y/n you literally have five piercings on your right ear, I would've stopped you three years ago but oh well." Mrs. L/n scrolls down to her phone, taking a sip from her coffee at each minute. She glances towards her daughter until she noticed a bruise on her neck. "Y/n."

"Hm?"

"What's that on your neck?" Mrs. L/n pointed at the fading hickey on Y/n's neck. The female's eyes widened as she knew what she was talking about. "Don't tell me you've been-"

"I got burnt by a curler two days ago!" Y/n lied while laughing nervously.

"Y/n," Mrs. L/n looked at her, slowly starting to sip on her cup of coffee. She gently places the cup next to her. "We don't have a curler."

Y/n blinked. "Eh?"

"I said that we don't have a curler, did I stutter?"

Y/n thought long and hard to come up with an excuse for the marks. An idea popped inside her mind. "I went to Nene's house and burned myself with a curler because I'm that stupid-" she was interrupted by the knock on the door. "I'll get it!" she stood up from her chair and went to the door to open it. To her surprise, it was Amane standing on the door.