𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ♡

Warning: Heated Content

"You're going to Mizuki's for vacation?" Yana placed a plate of cookies on the coffee table in front of Y/n and Amane—the two decided to go back to Y/n's house to continue discussing their summer plans. Last time, they were left off with a decision to go to Y/n's cousin's place in which she lives near the beach. "I mean, I'll let you but does Amane-kun's parents know about this?"

"Yes, I talked to them about wanting to go on a vacation with Y/n and they agreed." Amane scratched his cheek, he takes a cookie from the plate. "Knowing that Y/n's cousin lives by the beach, I'm sure it'll be okay to stay there for the week."

"Then, it's settled?" Yana questions. "You better inform Mizuki, it's been a while since you last saw her—it would be nice if you pay her a visit."

The last time Y/n saw Mizuki was during Hina's funeral years ago, they never saw each other after that but they are still in touch—basically Mizuki is her older cousin closer by age since she is 18 and Y/n is 17. Amane was pretty excited to spend time with Y/n considering that they both deserve a slice of life vacation after the conflict that happened a month ago.

Y/n and Amane went back to the apartment to get their stuffs ready. "Mizuki said that we can go to her place." Y/n smiled as she showed Amane her text messages between her cousin. "Let's go tomorrow." The two spent the whole day packing their things for the one week vacation.

The next day arrived, Y/n was in her room choosing her clothes for their trip to her cousin's place. Y/n groaned quietly. "Is it just me or my bra is kind of tight?" She takes off the garment to inspect. "But the last time I remembered this is my size...unless I grew a cup...?" Y/n chuckled in disbelief. "Nah, that can't be it—there's no way...wait—!"

Y/n takes a measuring tape from her sewing box and started measuring her chest. Horror fills her face once she found out her size. "I grew at least five inches what the actual fuck? No fucking way? Is it because I eat too much? Yeah I eat too much everyday, yeah that's pretty much it." She puts on her bra back in and started muttering under her breath about the situation. Her thoughts were cut off when Amane walked in to her room, changing.

"S-Sorry!" Amane shielded his eyes, he opened the gap of his fingers to take a small peek but then he noticed the frown on her face. "Y/n? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh uh, yeah—nothing's wrong!"

"But the look on your face says so otherwise." Amane remarked as he pointed how she was staring at her body with a frown. Y/n sighed as she hugged her body, looking away from him with a pout. He made a sound of realization, maybe because she's insecure of herself. Amane brings her into a hug—not minding that she's still in her bra and underwear. "I don't know what you're thinking right now, but just so you know I love every part of you. I love you."