𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍

Two Months Ago

Two Months Ago...

Hanako managed to convince Tsuchigomori to make a deal with the Life Maker. As funny as it may seem, the supernatural himself despises the supreme wonder from the bottom of his non-existent heart. Tsuchigomori, at first, did not agree with his former student to come and interact with her just to extend his assistant's life. Graduation is only few days away and her death is nearer than they thought.

So it is time for Hanako to bolt and come up with a plan to extend Y/n's life before its too late. He wanted to consult the Shinigami but it would be just a waste since he only brings back the dead and Hanako only needed life extension. Hanako was only left with the idea of consulting the Life Maker.

He hated the idea, but there is no other way. After finalizing his decision, Hanako's plan of visiting the Life Maker was set in stone with a mindset of Y/n having no future so he'll be her future instead. With the help of Yako, Hanako arrived shortly in the Life Maker's boundary. A wince spreads across his face at the sight of the patterned stars being reflected by water.

The Life Maker was sitting on an ivory chair in her subspace, Hanako had an idea that he has to meet her there. The apparition boy puts his hands behind his back then walked with his two hakujoudai following him from behind. "Honorable Seven, was it?" The Life Maker didn't look at Hanako yet she knew who was coming. "It's been a while since we've met, how long has it been? Twenty years?"

"I do not come here for such questions, Life Maker." Hanako scoffed. The last time they met up with each other where he had to escort a lesser spirit to her old location.

"Then what are you here for?"

The Life Maker beckoned for Hanako to sit on the table with her, she had a sweet yet cold smile. Hanako clasped his hands and took a deep breath, looking at the woman then he spoke. "I heard you can extend someone's life."

"So you decided to visit me for a life extension." The Life Maker puts her finger on the table and swirled it around. "Indeed I can grant that for you, whose life do you want to extend? It's very unlikely for you to do so, after all you said that you didn't care whoever died."

Hanako inhaled sharply, making sure not to throw a hissy fit at the woman or else the Life Maker will be stubborn enough to grant him what he needed. "I want you to extend Y/n L/n's life."

The Life Maker knew what was happening, it's in the prophecy that she created hundreds of years ago when she was still disguising herself as a shaman. She knew that this Y/n person is a direct descendant of Hitomi so it's her obligation to follow what was written. "Do you know her family background? Just a general idea as to what you're about to get yourself into, I'll grant your plea but there is something that you need to know."

"Supposedly you know she has the Ghost Bride's blood. When the eldest daughter of the family reaches a certain age they will be wedded off to a ghost or formerly a ghost in the prophecy's case. Didn't Y/n tell you that? Of course she didn't since her own mother did not tell her at all."