Chapter 31

The next thing I remember is sitting up in the bed in the hotel room holding onto my head feeling wet. Who the fuck just dumped water on me? What happened last night? I run my hands through my hair and look around. I remember a few things about the night. I remember feeling terrible and having a terrible urge to use. Justin Bieber was there and I know that I went to him to see if he had any. I slightly remember trying to nicely talk to him and flirting a little to get him to agree. I wonder how weird it got last night. I hope things didn't get out of control. The last thing I need is somebody suspecting something about what I've been up to recently.

I then go back to my main concern with the water and realize it was Madison. Madison smiles playfully and runs into the bathroom, I then hear the water running so I assume she's washing her face. I guess she has probably been awake a lot longer than I have. What time is it anyway? A little while later she comes back and says a quick good morning. "Morning Jessy."

I smiled, "Morning Maddie."

"You know I find it hilarious that you're the face of SADD at school," Maddie says to me.

"Why is that funny?" I ask.

She laughs, "Because you looked wasted beyond belief last night."

"I did?"

She nods, "Pretty ironic if you ask me."

"What was Demi's reaction to this? Wait, what did Al think?"

"I wouldn't worry about Demi," she says, "Because she was busy talking to people she doesn't see often like Paulina and Kelly. She was having the time of her life so she probably didn't notice much."

"And Al?" I ask again.

"He seemed out of it too. He was so drunk he probably isn't remembering a lot of what happened last night either."

"Did you have fun?" I changed the subject.

She nodded, "I'm happy that Demi and Wilmer are so happy. They're so cute."

"They are," I smiled. "It was nice."

"We're staying at the hotel for the day so most of us staying here I think are meeting up to hang out. Want to come?"

I shrugged, "Maybe later. I was thinking about going to see Al."

She walked out of the bathroom, "I'm done now. You can use the bathroom if you want."

"Thanks."

I get out of bed and pick out an outfit for the day. I take a quick shower and get changed. I didn't want to do much so I put on a little makeup and straighten my hair.

"I'm leaving!" Maddie says.

"I'll meet up with you later," I tell her.

I walk out of the bathroom and put my make-up bag and straightener away. I put the hotel key in one pocket and my phone in the other before leaving the room. I know Al and Ricky are sharing a hotel room somewhere on this floor. They shouldn't be that hard to find. I see Maddie walking up to a hotel room and Ricky walking out of it. He takes her hand and they turn to walk towards me.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

Maddie blushes, "We're actually dating."

I knew it, no wonder why they always were really weird around each other. "Really?"

Ricky nods.

"We're going to meet up with a couple other people."

I nod, "Is Al in there?"