Chapter 32

All those feelings of comfortability gets extremely mixed with the guilt as the door opens. It started off with, "Hey Justin do you know where Selena is?" I immediately know the voice and get panicked.

Justin responds, "I think she actually went to go talk with Demi but that was a few hours ago."

"Oh, that's weird can I come in?"

Justin says, "I actually have company."

I hear a laugh, "Okay I don't want to interrupt. I just wanted to say though, for what it's worth, I'm proud of who you're becoming. The world said that after your dark period, you would never rise above but I had hope."

I take a sigh of relief thinking that their conversation is over and she's leaving. As I do that, I jinx myself because I hear the voice say, "Is that Jessy's necklace?"

Justin eyes her curiously, "Why would it be her's?"

"Well it's a chain that her grandmother gave her for her sixteenth birthday. It has angel wings that she keeps under her shirt kind of like a cross. I would know it from anywhere."

The woman bursts through the door, and it was who I was afraid of it being: Dianna.She says calmly, "I don't know what has gone on here. However, Jessy you are leaving."

I roll my eyes, "Or what?"

"Do you really wanna do this right now?"

I roll my eyes even more and Dianna gives Justin the evil eye as I get all my stuff. The face she had when she saw the bruise on my forearm from the heroine injections and the fact I was wearing his clothes. I knew it was business. My secret is most likely out now. We walk to my hotel room, pretending everything was peachy keen if anyone saw us. When we got inside the room however, it was a different story. As soon as the door fully shut she says, "What the hell were you thinking?!"

I ask, "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. You are in his clothes and in his bed. What about Al?"

"What about Al? We broke up today in my eyes, normally when you cheat that's what happens."

"Wait this has been an ongoing affair?"

"I meant he cheated on me. I went to his hotel room this morning and I saw someone doing the same walk of shame I just did."

With this, she begins getting some of my stuff and putting it in my suitcase. I ask, "What are you doing?"

"You are grounded. I am taking you home for the rest of the weekend."

"Why?"

"You just had spontaneous sex with a known drug addict and criminal. Justin is not a good guy; you saw what happened with him and Selena."

"Oh my god, we all know she was already heading down that path a while before he came along."

"You know nothing! You weren't even around during that time."

I laugh a little, "Believe me that's what made me this fucked up too."

Diana gets a little confused but shakes her head, "Either way this is not okay. You don't even know if he has something, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some type of STD. Please say you used a condom."

"Of course, what do you think I'm an idiot?" She gives me a look, and I laugh. "Wow. You are just like my father you know that!"

She says, "Jessy that's not fair."

"No you really are. You have expectations so low of me even though I give you everything you want. I joined a club, SADD of all things. I have a 4.0 GPA regardless to the fact I have my memory entirely gone from junior year. I'm good with Dallas' kids."