Chapter 20

Hope everyone had great day no matter what religion you are!!! We might not be updating for a bit, so everyone have happy holiday!

After we left the therapist's office, we get Starbucks. I ask, "Where are we going?"

"I was actually thinking about dropping you back off at Lauren's."

"That makes sense, does she know I’m coming?"

She nods.

"What did you tell her?" I ask kind of a little nervous.

"I mean what happened was pretty visible. Ally ended up going home but they just spent the rest of the night chilling." She looks at my face and says, "Hey you have nothing to be ashamed of Jessy."

I nod, not showing any emotion so I don't have to further the conversation.

"Can I have my phone back?"

Demi nods and gives it back. I go through my messages and see that Demi talked to her mom for me. Saying I was having a good time but I couldn't talk on the phone because people were sleeping. It's kind of weird how she's covering for me. Regardless of what's the truth and my fake reasoning, I kind of thought better of her. After Demi gets out of Starbucks she drives me to Lauren and Camila's.

On the way there I ask, "Did I ever get my license?"

She replies, "Yes and no. I know you got your permit and were supposed to get it this summer. I don't know if you ever actually got it though."

"Cool."

We have an awkward car ride and when I get there I thank her as if she was some random driver.Just as I'm about to knock on the front door, Jill texts me, Don't forget to post a photo of last night. I am literally so over the whole publicist thing. She has to approve of every little thing I do and say when I leave the house and gets mad when I don't give her a daily report. She isn’t my mama.I roll my eyes upon reading the text and knock on the door.

Lauren and Camila open the door, "Hey."

"Hi, can I come in?”

They nod and I walk in. This is awkward. I give them Starbucks, "Sorry about scaring you last night. I hope you can forgive me."

They stare at each other for a bit. Unsteadily, Camila nods with a slight smile.

"We're going out tonight if you wanna come."

"Sure that could be fun. I'm gonna see a movie with a friend but I'll come back right after so we can get ready."

They nod, somewhat excitedly.

"One more thing, my team wants me to put on a pic of us."

We take practically a million selfies and all post them on our Instagrams. About an hour later Dianna arrives and texts me that she's out front. I give both girls hugs and walk out the front door.

Dianna asks as I get in the car, "Hey how was it?"

I nod, "Fun!"

Dianna asks, "What did you do?"

"Watch Mean Girls."

Not a total lie...  I change the subject and ask, "How was the get together?"