Chapter 33

Justin and I didn't hesitate to start using when I sat in the car closing the door behind me. "Ready for some fun?" Justin asks me.

I smile, "This is exactly what I need."

We started using and Justin asks, "Was Dianna mad? You know, after you left my room?"

"She sent me home and sent babysitters to watch me for the night."

He smirks, "I see the babysitters are doing a wonderful job."

"I couldn't help it. It's ridiculous. I don't see why I had to be punished anyway. Being sent back to the house is one thing, but having a babysitter is another. I don't need to be babysat."

"Clearly you can handle yourself."

"Exactly."

We used for a little while but we got bored quickly and Justin suggested we go back to his place where he has some harder stuff for us to try. He assures me that we'll have even more fun and I agree. Somehow we manage to get to his house safely. Almost running various stop signs, and almost hitting a couple of cars. I don't understand how we didn't die or get pulled over, but I really don't care right now.

"Big house," I comment as we step in the gigantic mansion.

"Where should our fun begin?" he asks with a smile.

I smile back, "Wherever the drugs are obviously."

"Right to the bedroom huh? I like the way your mind works. Follow me."

How can Justin live here alone? The house is huge. We walked up two flights of stairs to his bedroom and it's amazing. He has a huge bedroom with a window overlooking the city. His first instinct is to go to the window and close the curtain so nobody can see what we are doing. It must be great having your own place. If I had my own place I would probably be doing about the same thing Justin does. He is the biggest popstar in the world, makes millions of dollars, and he has his own house where they aren't any people to make rules for him. He gets to do all the drugs he wants in the comfort of his own home. He doesn't have to sneak around like I do just to get something.

He went to his dresser and pulled out a few bags setting them on the bed. "You can sit down you know?" he smirks.

I cautiously take a seat on his bed. Justin moves the bags and sits next to me.

"What do you have anyway?" I ask.

"Meth. That okay?"

Should I? I've questioned doing drugs like this before, I remember watching an episode of Degrassi of a kid getting hooked on meth and he got out of control fast, but what the hell. Now that Dianna knows my secret and I will probably be punished beyond belief when I return I've got nothing to lose. That family seems to be filled with hypocrites lately anyway. To top it off Al cheated anyway. I need something to make me feel better and maybe meth will do the trick.

I nod, "Let's go."

He pulls out the meth and we get right back into using. I decide to use as a blunt versus Justin who looks like a dam fool, syringing it up his ass. What hell, why would anyone wanna do that shit?

This high was different from the other drugs I've used before and I loved it. Although I wasn't anywhere as euphoric as when using coke, it gave me energy. It could be a lot for the jittery fact, but I just felt so tired and down it gave me just the high!

Justin turned the music on and pulled me up so we could dance. We were laughing and spinning around the room without a care in the world. The dancing however quickly turned into grinding and before I knew it we were both on the bed and he was taking my shirt off. He kissed me aggressively and my hands reached down to take his shirt off as his lips started trailing down my neck. In the span of a few minutes we were so high and excited that we practically ripped each other's clothes off.