Chapter 17

The rest of the week was interesting... just kidding it was just school. Jessie did move into college though. All my life she's only been a five minute walk but now it's 30 minutes to an hour away. I think it's definitely going to be different. I need to make friends.Al and I have still been talking.  

On Saturday we are actually going on a real date to the movies. We're going to go see this new football blockbuster. I always like to watch sports movies with guys because it's good for all and keeps them interested enough so they don't try anything, but also not too gory or action filled for me to be annoyed or scared.I've never been good with that whole vulnerability thing anyways. It kind of freaks me out why would I let other people deal with my shit that is none of their business?

Anyways tonight Maddie and I are seeing a football game with Ricky. We wouldn't even be going since we don't know anyone at school but Wilmer talked to him apparently.  This weekend we were supposed to go to New York since Nick wanted to have a combination party with Joe and Demi because it was both their birthdays but because of all the crap that's been happening we have to stay around.It is actually going to be a busy weekend.

On Sunday there's some Real Housewife party thing we have to show up at. It's Kyle Richard's all white party which she has every year. I do remember watching that in every season of Beverly Hills.

Speaking of housewives we're actually watching Jersey right now. I still can't believe Teresa is in jail. I get that what her and Joe did was illegal therefore they need to be punished but they have 4 kids under 15. Her oldest is the same age as Madison. I mean I don't even think she knew what was going on when it happened.Maddie is downstairs and Ricky is at the door. I really need my license. I wonder if I ever got one. I guess I'll ask about it later.

Right before we leave I get a call with Lauren Jauregui's face on my screen and take a moment before answering. I say, "hello," and she says, "Ey Jessy."

"What's up?" I ask quickly.

"Nothing, well actually can you sleepover tonight? Camila will be here too. We're going to have that popcorn you like, watch Mean Girls, and all that kind of stuff."

I think quickly, "Yeah I most definitely am in. I'm actually going to go see a football game at school and I'll be over later okay?"

"Yeah of course, how is that going?"

"Eh I'll tell you about that later. I gotta go bye," she says the same and soon I am leaving.

When we get there they are announcing the players’ names as they come out. The cheerleaders start doing their cheers and the band is playing some cheesy stupid music.Ricky leads us to his friends.

There is a tall skinny black kid named Boe. A small Puerto Rican with a nerdy David Archuleta chique named Eli. Then there is a soft spoken girl with bangs that dresses like she's from the 90s that's named Laura. There is also a girl named Andy, that's tall with a greasy face full of acne. Also there is a petite and beautiful black girl named Anna. They all actually seemed nice when I got there.

Boe yelled, "Ricky, my man get over here."

We walk up the bleachers and everyone starts greeting Ricky. Maddie and I kept glancing at each other awkwardly.

Eventually Anna asks, "Aren't you going to introduce your friend?" rolling her eyes.

Ricky replies, "I apologize. Oh shit, sorry guys that's Jessy and Madison. Jessy and Madison these are my friends."

After introducing everyone they start doing the normal talking about school and what not and then I ask everyone what they're going to be doing next year.Apparently Anna wants to do education, Laura wants to do fashion design, Ely wants to study religion, and Boe and Andy don't know yet. They all want to go to UCLA.