Chapter 38 (Final)

This is the last chapter of this story. We have had such a fun time writing, and feel very blessed to have gotten to share our love and passion of writing with you guys! We are gonna take a break for a couple of weeks but the details for the third story of the series will be coming very soon <3

I feel such a rush like no other being on stage. Even after watching Justin on stage I still couldn't stop shaking from excitement. Eventually when he got off he asks, "Do you want to go to the club?"

I nod, "Sure I'd love to go out and have a good time."

"Great," he stands up, "Let's go."

We got in one of the vehicles and one of his bodyguards drove us to the club. Justin held my hand to help me out of the vehicle and we walked in the club. As soon as we were in the door Justin handed me a shot. I took it immediately and we stayed at the bar doing at least five shots in a row.

"That's what I needed," I say.

"I have molly too," He whispers in my ear, "Want to?"

I nod without a hesitation, "Where?"

"Let's go out back," he says, "There will be less people there."

We walk out back where it was in fact empty and we quickly smoke some until everything he brought with him was gone. He wanted to wait a few minutes so we could feel the drugs starting to kick in.

He kisses me quickly when it does and says, "Now we're ready for some fun."

I walk back in the club behind him and we go crazy. We both get hyped up from the drugs and go straight to the dance floor. After a song or two we go to the bar for a break from dancing. A break from dancing obviously meant more drinks so Justin ordered a couple for both of us. I take the shot he hands me and realize I really have to use the bathroom.

"I'll be right back," I tell him.

"I'll get us more drinks," he replies.

I smile, "Great."

I walk to the bathroom and I am finished a few minutes later. I go to the bar first expecting Justin to be waiting there with our drinks, but he is not there. I look around but can't see him immediately. I walk around a little when I finally spot him. He's out on the dance floor dancing with some girl.

Wait, I know that girl. That's the dancer girl that Justin and I fought over. It's the girl that for some reason reminds me of Jessie. What is she doing here? What is he even doing dancing with her? He's supposed to be getting us drinks.

Their dancing is what really bothers me. They are dancing way too close to each other. She had her arms around him and his arms were wrapped around her as well. They were pulling each other closer and staring into each other's eyes like they didn't see anybody else around him. What the hell? Why would he do this? Why would she? He's obviously taken.

With the mixture of alcohol and drugs in my system I can't control the anger that approaches. My anger gets worse as I continue to look at them dancing, and I can't just stand here watching them. It's wrong. In a rage I storm up to both of them making sure to pull them apart.

"What the hell?!" The girl says.

"I was going to say the exact same thing!" I yell, "What the hell do you think you're doing?! He's not yours to dance with! Don't think I didn't see you earlier walking out of his dressing room! He is here with someone, you know?! What kind of slut dances and flirts with somebody else's boyfriend right in front of them?! Obviously a pretty big one."

"I'm the slut?!" The girl tries to argue. "Last time I checked dancing wasn't a crime."

"Don't think I don't know what's going on?!" I yell back. "You're such a whore! I could see the way you were looking at him and how close you were while dancing with him. You're such a terrible person! Is that the only reason why you even joined this tour? Thought you'd be able to get a little something from Justin? Thought you'd have the opportunity since you'd be so close to him while on tour? Newsflash slut, he's not yours! He's taken! By the way you aren't even that good, I don't even know why Scooter even fucking hired you. You are a fucking worthless piece of shit. Why are you even here?"