Chapter 37

"Baby, baby, baby oooh, like baby, baby, baby nooo, like baby, baby, baby oooh, I thought you'd always be mine," Justin sang from onstage. Baby is always the finale of the show and the crowd loves every second of it. I decided to watch most of this show from backstage. Zack, the stage hand, surprisingly talked to me while I watched.

"I see everything is still going great with you too."

I nod with a smile, "Yeah, he's great."

"He's been on a different level for this tour so far. He sure has talent, he always has."

"He definitely loves what he's doing, it shows. The fans love it too."

"They do," he nods, "By the way I forgot to ask you something last time we talked."

"What did you forget to ask?"

"How did you and Justin meet anyway?"

I get nervous, "Does it matter how we met?"

He shrugs, "I was curious because I've noticed you two are good for each other. He's turned his life around and you're probably a part of that."

"We met through a family friend situation type of thing," I say. Hey, it wasn't a complete lie. Technically we did meet that way, it just wasn't the whole truth.

He nods, "Cool."

My phone rings and I look up and notice the concert is now over. I excuse myself and walk a little and answer my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey chicka!" Jessie says.

"Hey girly, what's up?"

"I don't know, we haven't talked in a while so I thought I would call and check up on you."

"I'm okay I guess. On tour with Justin."

"On tour? Wait, what?"

I get confused again, "Didn't you hear anything that's happened?"

"Like what?"

"It's a long story," I tell her, "I don't have time to explain. I'll tell you later. So how's Jack?"

"He is so good Jess, he is caring and smart. He is a football player to which has the perks."

"That's good, he's treating you right, right?"

"Of course, he's one of the few guys here that is an actual gentleman. So what happened with Al?"

"Well he cheated on me after Demi and Wilmer's wedding and yeah."

"So now you're dating Justin Bieber? Why and how did that happen. You always hated him before."

"I don't know; he is a changed person. He got his life together and is constantly improving himself to this day."

"Okay, just be careful. He is a lot older than you."

"He's 21 so yeah, but Al was 20 and that didn't really effect us."

"So have you guys had sex?"

"Jessie!"

"No I'm just asking, you guys are basically living together on the bus so..."

"Yes, we have."

"Whoa what happened to no sex until engagement."

"I don't know, I'm loosening up a little I guess." I then see Justin walk by me. "I have to go because the concert just finished."

"Call me tomorrow?" she asks.

"Sure," I smile, "I will call you tomorrow."

I put my phone back in my pocket and head to Justin's dressing room to check on him. When I get within distance of his dressing room I see one of his dancers walking out. Huh, that's weird. For some reason that girl looks exactly like Jessie; she so reminds me of Jessie. I walk past her and Justin is sitting on the chair in his dressing room.