Chapter 29

2 Months Later

8 months and 28 weeks pregnant, Demi has never looked more beautiful in my eyes. Right now all of the ladies are getting ready for the wedding including me. Demi and Wilmer's bridal party is cute with Natalie with Danny Materson who played Hyde on That 70's Show, Aris who is Demi's cousin is with Wilmer's brother Christian, Tiffany Thorton is with Topher Grace who was Eric Foreman. I'm with Zane Holtz who is ridiculously hot. He was on a show that was on ABC Family called Make It or Break It and now stars on Dusk Til Dawn with Wilmer. Thought he was cute then, know he is cute now!  Dallas is with her husband Nick obviously. Wilmer's two sisters Stephanie and Marilyn are with Matthew and Joe. Lastly Holly is partnered with Ashton Kutcher.

Where is Marissa you may ask? Marissa is Demi's Maid of Honor and Columbus is the best man. I think her and Zane have been vibing, which is cute. Hopefully they'll have a slow dance at some point. Also Madison is a junior bridesmaid and Demi's cousin Braeden is a junior groomsman. With this though they are also the flower girl and ring bearers. People would think that is extremely weird because they are both almost 14 but it's because they have to carry Lauren and Jerry down the aisle, with Amber's children Oseii who is 9 and Bri who is 6. It should go over well; they were okay at the rehearsal.

It's kinda insane in this room right now, there are the 7 bridesmaids, Bri, Demi, Dianna, Wilmer's mom Sobieda, Marissa, and then 3 hair and makeup people. I'm getting overwhelmed so I go outside onto the balcony for a breather. I used to enjoy days like this. I used to love going to events like this. Now it always seems to crowded and all I want to do is be alone. However even when I’m alone I still feel overwhelmed and terrible. With that a few minutes later Dallas followed.

We both sit down at a little table, "So are you excited?"

I nod, "Of course. I should be asking you about that, it's your sister after all."

"I really am happy for her. Wilmer really did save her life."

I laugh at how corny it is, "I guess so. How are the babies?"

"Really good and Nick is such an amazing father."

"I can definitely see that. Where are they right now?"

"Nick's parents are watching them. Kevin and Denise are really great as well, seems just like yesterday it was me walking down the aisle."

"It wasn't that long ago if you really think about it. How long has it been?"

"It'll be a year in January."

"Ooo, so in three months."

She nods.

"Do you think you guys are gonna have more kids?"

"Well as you know Lauren has Down Syndrome. Fortunately she is able to go into an early start program so she can develop more properly. She's going currently, but after 36 months which is two and a half years it will all be over so we want to have another one around when the twins turn three."

"Wow don't you have it all worked out?"

"Of course, it will never be easy but it is less difficult when everything is planned."

I nod in agreement.

She asks changing topics, "So how is Al?"

I smile thinking of my Spanish gentleman. "Awesome. He really is a keeper."

"I can tell, there is a light in your eye when you talk about him."

I can feel myself blushing big time.

Dallas asks, "Have you guys had sex yet?"

I roll my eyes, "No. We are waiting, until I graduate at least."