Chapter 2

Like usual, I got my way. Eddie thought Dianna was being stupid for not agreeing with me. Shocker. After a few more days of physical therapy I was ready to go. I left with an array of paparazzi. I really don't like that. I remember in my dream having to deal with some, but this is bad. I can't see in front of me because we have to keep our head down. Eddie came to get me with Max. I guess Demi is home.

As we get in the car I ask, "Is it always like that?"

Eddie nods his head.

"Dear god. Do you ever get used to it?"

Eddie laughs and shakes his head, "Nope, going to be fun!"

I look at my phone and it's July 31st, 2015. What the hell? Last time I checked in my dream it was May 4th, 2014. Apparently I moved down to Texas the summer before sophomore year. Whoa, I wasn't even 15, too young. Now I'm almost 17 with a mind of a 15 year old. Sounds fun, I was always young spirited.When we got to Dianna's house there was a sign "Welcome Home Jessy!"

I laughed at that too and said, "How cute, thanks."

The front yard is the traditional suburban-type plat. It's two stories and looks pretty normal. I didn't see them as having the mansion type. It has a two car garage, and a driveway that could probably fit four other cars. It has a big tree in the front yard. Eddie and Max look at each other again and nod. As we pull in and get out of the car, a blindfold gets put on me. Aw shit, it's a surprise party, oh yay. I'll probably barely know my "friends".

They both walk me carefully through what seems like grass. Hopefully there is a bouncy house.After a minute or so, they stop and pull the blindfold off. I see a pool and bouncy house; I guess they really know where it's at.I look around some more, and no one is there. I walk over to a deck and I see people in the house. I walk up the stairs and through the front door and they all yell, "SURPRISE!"

Awh, that was cute! I'll admit it, I got some feels. I look around and recognize some of the people. I see Sarah, with her little girl Nyah, who is now three and half years old. I see a guy next to her, whom I'm guessing is her husband. I see Wilmer, and Demi. I see Nick, and Dallas. I see Madison, Beatrice and Marissa. Oh my god, I see Joe Jonas holding a baby next to Khloe Kardashian... What?!

I see two Spanish boys, both being muy atractivo.I see a chick that looks oddly familiar, and not because she's apart of Demi's circle. I also see Camila and Lauren from Fifth Harmony, apparently we're friends. There is Kylie Jenner who is talking with them. I guess all three of them tried coming to see me a couple of times but only family could see me. I get all smiley and realize that all these people really do care about me. Yay! I get a little teary eyed for some reason.

"Thank you all so much!"

They all clap and Sarah and Dallas do a dog howl, how odd. Then I get even more emotional because my brother, grandmother and Jessie come strolling into the living room. I don't even care if they didn't visit me, they are here now.

Jessie looks so beautiful, and so does my grandmother. My brother looks like such a man. His shoulders have gotten broader, his glasses changed, and he has facial hair. I guess that's what happens if you haven't seen someone in a year. I run up to them and throw my arms around their necks not knowing who to hug first. I'm now full on crying. I don't care if I'm making a scene; I have missed them so damn much.

After a minute or so my grandmother says, "You know, there are other people here you might want to say hi to."

I laugh and greet everyone. I go over to Joe.

"Hi Jessy."

I stutter and say, "Hi!"

They look at each other and smile. They both give me a hug and I literally feel like I'm going to flip out.