Chapter 14

Is it just me or today a pretty crappy ass day?After another explanation and many tears on all ends, they all decide we should take a break. I'm having a hard time with this right now, and it's not even my baby.When we get outside, Nick comes up to me and gives me my phone.

"Look, you shouldn't have to be here for the rest of this, call Collins and tell her to get you. See if you can hang out with Al or Ricky okay?"

I nod, respecting his wishes. I turn on my phone, and get a few texts. Instead of reading them I just call Alphonso.

He answers and goes, "Ello."

I say, "Hey, can you come get me?"

"Yeah, I thought you were in Rhode Island."

"Change of plans."

"Okay, text me the address."

I agree and hang up. About twenty five minutes and a phone call to Collins later Al is here. I get in the car and he gives me a hug that is really warm. There is something about his stench that does make me feel kinda funny inside.

He asks me, "What do you wanna do?"

I shrug, "I don't know. Is there any festivals happening?"

He nods saying that there is some festival that's happening. I nod and we go.

When we arrive, we park and we get out. He says, "I gotta be honest with you about something."

I nod.

"I didn't suggest the festival to hang around... I'm actually working here and running a bouncy house. It's for my cousin. I brought you a hat and sunglasses."

My jaw drops but I roll my eyes and nod. Why the hell not. Today has already been fucked up enough, why not. Apparently I'll get paid too, not that that matters. The evening goes by quickly and it turns out Ricky was working too. They would occasionally turn on salsa music and the boys would laugh because I would start attempting to dance. I was never the best at that. I don't have a lot of rhythm no matter how bad I tried.

The entire night we were told not to go into the bouncy house, but towards the end we got more relaxed unlike the kids though who got pretty hyped up on all the sugar from the cotton candy. We eventually sat at the opening part of the bouncy house because of the fact kids would try to sneak on.

At this point though Al put his arm around me, and we sat back. It was weird, I felt so comfortable with him for whatever reason. We had been flirting all night but it was different, like we had known each other for years and this was just the way it was.

As the festival was closing, we were told we could jump in the bouncy house and the boys went crazy inside. I still was feeling under the radar so I was taking my time. Eventually though Al and I bumped so we landed practically on top of each other. With this though, we didn't really want to get back up and Ricky was in the corner on his phone. Not caring he grabbed and pulled me close as we lied there.

After a while with me on his chest and he grabs my face, cupping my cheeks and gives me a kiss. It was a short one but passionate. I immediately got a little nervous when he pulled away but he just smiled. It was like we had done this before. Not questioning it, I go back for more.

My lady parts, although sore; felt a strong urge to keep this going. We makeup out, at some point Al pulls off my glasses and is holding me on my back. He tries to grab my butt but I move his hands. I get a little more nervous after he does that and end the kiss. This has gone too far and I feel like a slut. I pull away and tell him that Collins will be here soon. This wasn't a total lie...