Chapter 7

This week has been so much fun! I didn't think about my family that much, but I had fun just being around.The concert was good. Nothing too intense when I got on stage it was epic. People say it's the music that drives them or the fans. For me it's the opposite, it's that feeling. I think the best part though was the second before I was seen and Demi announcing me; the anticipation and the crowd going, so maybe it is a little because of the attention.

There was a pretty cool after party that we went to. Jessie and I went ham, and she even got a cute kid's number. He is a business major at UCLA, seems like a nice kid. I personally have been texting Alfanso and Ricardo a lot. Apparently Ricky is going to my school, and is in my grade so he'll show me around. I also did some interviews, some being deeper than others. I didn't say anything about losing my memories or anything, just that I'm taking a break to go back to school.

The boys and I are all supposed to be hanging out as soon as I get back from New England. Funny story behind that too. Right now I'm on my way to my aunt's from New York City. I did a couple of talk shows and the place is gorgeous. This past week has been amusing also but I'm pretty excited to see my actual family. It's only a short time but that's okay. We decided to get a normal flight home, so we'll be getting home late evening.I'm going to stay at my aunts since that is where my grandmother lives now.

Tomorrow I'm going to the beach, Wednesday I'm doing karaoke at this tavern I love going to, much to Dianna's dismay, with a bunch of my parent's friends. Thursday, Dianna, Eddie, Wilmer, Demi, and Maddie are all flying out to go to Six Flags. From there we are driving up to Maine to spend time at Marie's camp sight. Sunday morning we fly back down to Los Angeles for my first day of high school on Monday, how exciting. Things are going to be very busy.

Right now my grandmother and I are watching Scandal. We decided we would be traveling a lot so we just got the DVD to watch. Our body guard is nice. Dianna said I had to have one when I travel, so we interviewed one and we decided on a woman that's an ex-marine.

After our episode ends, I ask, "Where are we at?"

The woman named Collins responds, "Connecticut, do you need food?"

I look at my grandmother and she shakes her head. She is so adorable. "No ma'am."

She nods in returns and continues to drive.

I spontaneously say, "So can you tell me a little bit more of yourself? I think it's only fair seeing we'll be spending so much time together."

She rolls her eyes, "I'm an ex-marine from New England."

"More! Where do you grow up? Are you married? Do you have any children?"

She nods her head, "I have two boys, one is named Aiden that's five and the other is Eric that's three. My husband is Murphy and he is a dentist. We met 10 years ago in Iraq, been married for seven. I was a gym teacher then a guidance counselor then a vice principal for a little bit."

I ask curiously, "Then why are you working for me then?"

"The school I was working at closed down, leaving me unemployed. My husband is more of the stay at home type and we had to make ends meet. I miss doing protection things so here I am now."

Makes sense.

"Is that enough information?"

I say, "Yes. Thank you for opening up."

She nods at me and we got to watch an episode and a half before we got to my aunts. It's around eight so I was expecting her to be in bed. She has two little ones and she is a nurse so they normally are in bed at this time. Her husband is named Matt, he's some big wig for CVS and also refs at college games.