Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*Perrie Edwards*

"Guys, hurry the fuck up!" I hissed at them.
"Babe, calm down..." Zayn said, pecking my lips.

                I was seriously mad in love with that boy, but I couldn't let him manipulate me. They were awfully late for their photo shoot today in Albuquerque, in New Mexico. Their next show was on June 23th, which was in 5 days, in Dallas, Texas. We drove during to night and stopped this morning in Albuquerque for a photo shoot today, an interview tomorrow, and a meet and greet the day after that. Then, the night of the meet and greet, the 20th, we had to go back on the buses for a ten hour ride during the night to go to Dallas. There we had a one day break before an interview and the next show.

                One Direction had a crazy schedule, that was also really strict.

                The problem is that they don't stick to it.

                I've been trying to push the boys to get up for an hour now. It was passed 11 o'clock in the morning, and the photo shoot started at 1 P.M. which means the boys needed to be there at 12. But they weren't ready.

"Zayn, please, you guys know how Simon will be extremely mad if you arrive late at that photo shoot. Please, just hurry up, go get dressed, eat a bit, and be ready in 30 minutes. Please babe..." I pouted , kissing Zayn's lips softly.

                He wasn't the only one that could use manipulation...

"Okay, babe... We'll be ready." Zayn gave up.
"Thank you!" I kissed his lips again. "Now, I have to wake up Haze..."

                I sighed dramatically and went to her bunk. I knocked on the door.

"Hey, Haze? Time to get up." I said. No answer. I knocked again. "Haze? Hazel?" I called again, but only silence answered to me. 

                I slowly opened the door and was surprised to see that her bed was empty. I frowned.

"Dani? Did Hazel say that she was going out this morning?" I asked.
"Not that I know of... Go ask Harry, he might know something though..." Danielle answered from the living room of our bus.
"Ugh, okay..."

                I seriously hated checking up on Harry when he's sleeping. That's why he's the only one I didn't wake up this morning. Not that I don't like Harry, he's our little Hazza. It's just that he has a terrible habit of sleeping naked. And... let's just say that I would like to spare myself such a weird scene.

                I walked to Harry's bunk and knocked softly. I groan answered me. I shook my head in despair.

"Harry, I really hope you are dressed in there. Because I'm coming in." I said.

                Another grunt answered me.

                I rolled my eyes and opened the curtain. I gasped when I saw Harry... and Hazel. They were snuggled against each other, his arms around her. I can honestly say that it was the cutest thing ever. Hazel looked so small in his arms and Harry looked so protective of her. And they were both still sleeping. Well, I think Harry was half-sleeping. Hazel was knocked out, a peaceful smile on her face.

"Guys..." I said, trying not to wake up Harry more. For now, of course. "Guys, come and see."
Danielle was the first by my side. "Have you found Hazel?"
"Yup." I replied, popping the 'p'.
"Where is she?"
"Look by yourself..."
Danielle's eyes widened and she smiled. "Oh my God, that might just be the cutest thing ever!"
"What's cute?" El's voice said from behind us.
"Harry and Hazel! Look at them!" Dani cooed.
"Oh my God, they're so cute!" El squealed.

                Liam and Louis arrived a second later.

"What's with all the high-pitched sounds?" Louis asked.
"It's Harry and Hazel! They're adorable!" Dani answered.
"Why can't we be cute like them?" Eleanor asked to her boyfriend.
"What?!"
"Hey, lads, what going on?" Niall arrived at that moment.
"It's the cutest couple ever!" I answered.
"Who?" Zayn asked, coming over.
"Harry and Hazel!"

                 We stayed there for like five minutes awing in front of their cuteness. Then I remembered that the boys still had a photo shoot to do.

"I feel really bad for waking them up, though..." I said.
"Wake Harry first, he'll take care of Hazel..." Niall suggested.
"Could you guys be more creepy?" A raspy voice asked.

                Well, looks like Harry didn't need me to wake him up.

"You know how weird it is to wake up with seven people around you?" Harry grumpily said.
"Sorry, Harry, but you two were just too cute..." I said. "Now if you would please get up and wake up Hazel, it would be really appreciated. You guys have a photo shoot to do."
"What?"
"Yep. You have 20 minutes to get ready."

                I heard Harry groaned as I left his... their bunk. I sat down next to Zayn on the couch, who thankfully was ready. 

"I love it when you take charge..." Zayn whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
I smiled cheekily at him. "That's not what you said last night..."

                His chuckle made me smile. God, I love that boy.

*Hazel Murray*

                You know what's the best feeling in the world? Sleeping so deeply that you can't even dream. That type of sleep is the most relaxing. You don't think, you just exist. Your brain is completely shut off.

                Now, you know what's the other best feeling in the world? Waking up from that deep sleep and being hot and fuzzy, with a familiar smell surrounding you and a light breath on your hair. And hearing the sexiest voice in the world whisper in your ear to wake up. 

                That, and eating chocolate... I can't quite decide which one is the best feeling...

"Haze, it's to wake up..." Harry tenderly said to me.

                I didn't stir, waiting to see what he would do. I felt him peck my lips and it took everything I had not to answer to it. I felt him smile against my lips.

"Well, then, if you're not going to wake up with normal ways..." His raspy sleepy voice said, making me shiver. "So... ticklish in the neck, are we?"

                Instead of feeling him tickle my skin, I felt something warm under my jaw. Harry was kissing it. It was tickling, but it felt so damn good. Then, I felt him move down to my neck, creating a trail of kissed on my skin. When his lips touched my soft spot, I couldn't help but shiver. I felt Harry's smile against my skin and he continued kissing that spot.

"Well, good morning to you, Hazel..." Harry said.
"Hello, Harry..."
"Had nice dreams?"
"The best..." I admitted, smiling up to his gorgeous green eyes.
Harry kissed me slowly, but pulled back and sighed. "As much as I'd love staying here with you all day, we have a photo shoot in 20 minutes." Harry said.
"Oh! Can I come?" I asked excitedly.
"You were already invited."
"Yay!"

                I jumped out of bed and went into my room to get change. A blue skirt with a beige shirt, some blue Toms, a bit of makeup on my eyes, a pale gloss, my phone, my hair loose and I was ready under ten minutes. 

                I went in the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I took a bite in it and started chewing, when somebody passed in front of me and snatched my apple. I sighed in front of his immaturity.

"Harry, give my apple back." I said.
"Nope!" He said, taking a bite in it.

                I was about to ask again, but then Perrie came in, saying we needed to go. I sighed. And there goes my breakfast. I went in the car soon followed by Harry. I sat next to him and tried to ignore my grumbling stomach. Unfortunately, Dani noticed. She chuckled.

"You should have eaten something, Haze. You're gonna get hungry."
I pouted. "I was going to, but Harry stole my breakfast."
Harry made a guilty face. "That was your breakfast? I'm sorry Haze, I thought it was just a snack..."
"No... But I'll be fine though. I don't eat a lot for breakfast." I replied, not wanting him to feel guilty.
"But... Breakfast is the most important meal of the day..." Niall stuttered, a horrified look on his face. "You can't just skip it!"
"It's not the first time, no worries. I'll just eat a bit more for dinner. Plus, I'm sure they'll have a buffet at the set." I said.

                Harry had a really guilty look on his face. I took his hand and squeezed it lightly, smiling up to him to indicate him that I wasn't mad.

"I'm really sorry." He repeated.
I giggled in front of his adorableness. "It's okay, Hazza, really. Just, next time, don't eat my fruit in the morning, it's the only thing I normally eat."  I joked.

                Harry bit his lip, still looking sinful. I intertwined our fingers and kissed lightly his cheek, smiling to him.

"Now you know what would make me really happy right now?" I asked.
Harry shook his curls. "No, what?"
"I'd like to see those adorable dimples of yours." I said, smiling cheekily.

                His lips curled into a half-smile. I pecked his nose, and he pouted.

"You missed. You have a terrible aim, you know?"
So I've been told." I said, kissing his lips this time. "Is this better?"
"Much." He nodded, his smile huge and bright.
"You guys are so cute..." Eleanor chuckled.

                Harry and I turned our head to look at her, then gazed back to each other. Our eyes locked and a smirk played on our lips. Harry passed an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I giggled as he kissed my forehead and put my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you very much, we try our best." Harry said.
"HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY HAZZA-BEAR, HAZEL MURRAY?" Louis yelled from his seat.
"Sorry, Lou..." I replied, smiling cheekily.
"I still love you Bou-Bear." Harry said right after me. 
"YOU BETTER!"

                Eleanor and I just giggled in front of Larry Stylinson. They were ridiculous.

                The car pulled in front of a huge building and we all went out of it. I was happy that we got to pass a few days in Albuquerque, because I haven't seen much of the cities we went in. I hoped that Harry would bring me  on a few dates through the city... I mentally slapped myself before I swooned. I have it hard for that guy.

                As soon as we entered, at least fifteen person took the boys in charge. They gave them their clothes, started doing their hair, makeup, instructed them what to do and where to go. Us girls just sat down on a couch and chatted. It made me realize that I was just like them: a One Direction girlfriend. When a sort of official-non-official one, actually.

                I watched the photo shoot. The boys were amazing. It's so funny to see them go, do a silly pose after a silly pose. I saw on the screen the result and was quite surprised to see them in black and white. they had a group shot , then individuals. Niall was first, then Liam , Zayn , Louis and last but not least, Harry . 

                Then boys finished the photo shoot with a few more frames, and all I could think of was how hungry I was. I was so focused on that that I barely heard the photographer calling me.

"Miss?" He said louder, making my head shoot up. "Miss Murray, is it?"
"Yes." I nodded.
"It's your turn."
I frowned. "What do you mean, it's my turn?"
"Well, your the next to be photographed."
"What?!"

                Before I could say another, it was my turn to be attacked by the stylists and the makeup artist. 20 minutes later, I was dressed in a knee long green skirt and a ivory long sleeved shirt. My hair were slightly curly and I had a really natural and beautiful makeup. A woman took my shoulders and dragged me in front of the camera. Then everybody just looked at me expectantly.

                My eyes wide, I was just frozen on my spot. I was a really shy person, and being in front of so many people expecting me to do something just... blow a vein in my brain I think. The only thought that was coherent was that I was definitely hungry.

"Uh... What am I supposed to do now?" I asked with uncertainty.
The photographer didn't take it bad. He actually laughed. "First of all, you've got to look natural and confident in front of the camera. So ease up a bit." I tried to do as he said and relax. "Next, smile up a bit."

                I smiled tentatively at the camera. I heard a click and saw the photographer, Jeff Vespa, I think his name was, look at the result. He whistled.

"You might look a bit awkward in person, but in picture you look absolutely amazing. Just do something, smile, play with your hair, look elsewhere, think of something that you like... I know I'll have amazing shots with you, but we'll start natural and innocent."

                After a 30 minutes photo shoot, I managed to have a few great shots: the first one was just me smiling, the second was with a cheeky smirk, the third was of all my outfit. Jeff took a few others, but those three were really good.

Jeff talked to me after the shoot. "Listen, Hazel. I think you're absolutely gorgeous and definitely photogenic. You just have to have a bit more experience, and I'm sure all the photographer would tear each others apart to have you as their model. This is why I want to tell you this: if you ever are interested in doing shoots, for fun or practice, call me." He said, handing me a card. "I'm not kidding. I think you could go pretty far in fashion industry, even if your really too short to be a catwalk model, you could b an amazing and famous picture model. Think about it." He said, winking at me before leaving to talk to his assistant.

                Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle came to me right after, squealing like crazy.

"Oh my God, did I hear that right?" Perrie said.
"Jeff Vespa likes you as a model!" Dani added.
"You don't realize how big he is in the model industry. This guy is your open door to a model career. International model career." Eleanor said."You know  what that means?" 
"Uh... no?" I replied, shrugging.
"It means pictures of you everywhere, fashion designer wanting you to wear their amazing and unique dresses and clothes and shoes and accessories. It means free makeup and makeovers. People all around the world will want you in their magazines. Which means more fame. Which means more people wanting to know about you, therefore, more interviews." Eleanor explained.
"Great..." I mumbled, thinking about my horrible first experience of interviews.
"What is great?" Niall said, arriving next to us.

                I glanced over his shoulder and spotted the rest of the boys, coming towards us. Of course, my gaze were straight to a very particular boy with green eyes, wild curly hair and a cheeky grin full of dimples. 

"I saw your photo shoot, you did great." Harry said, coming to my side.

                He discretely took my hand, which made me sigh. I really was looking forward to announcing our relationship so we could just take each others hand in public. Being so close to him and not touching him was excruciating. I was new in relationships, but I understood why couples always needed to feel each other. 

"She was more than great." Perrie said. "She was better than you guys."
"Thanks babe." Zayn scoffed.
"I'm sorry, Lou, but Perrie is right."  Eleanor said to her boyfriend. "Jeff Vespa thought so too, and he said that he wanted her as a model."
"That's not what he said..." I mumbled. "He said he would be interested in taking shots of me."

                They all stared at me in disbelief. I think I just didn't want to admit that somebody would want the ugly little country bullied girl from Utah who just started a singing career as a model.

"Whatever! I'm really hungry, could we stop at a McD?" I asked.
Eleanor laughed. "You're amazing Haze!" She explained herself when she saw my dazed face. "You just got a proposal to work as an international top model and you want some McDonald?"
I bit my lip. "Well... Yeah. I'm not going to starve myself for any reason. I love food way too much for that. Oh and how much I love chocolate!" I said, thinking of the delicious thing.
"Chocolate is food, Haze..." Louis retorted.
I glared at him. "Chocolate is way more than food... It's... a paradise on earth, send by God." I replied. I gazed playfully at Harry. "Actually, when I said I wouldn't starve myself for any reasons, I should add that if you let me eat my breakfast, it would be great."
Harry bit his lip. "I said I was sorry."
I giggled. "And I said that it was okay."

                We were about to leave, chatting and laughing, when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw a new text.

From Jeff Vespa: I have this cute shot of you that we won't be using, so I thought you might want to have it. You look really nice .

                I chuckled and smiled at the picture. I went on my accounts on Internet and set it as my profile picture.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry whispered in my ear.
"A picture Jeff Vespa just send me."
"Oh, you look cute."
"That's what he said." I giggled.
"Do you want to go somewhere this afternoon?" Harry asked.

                I smiled up to him. I already changed in my other clothes from before, so I was ready to go.

"I'd love to."

MEDIA PICTURE: LILY COLLINS AS HAZEL (PHOTOSHOOT)
A/N: LILY COLLINS IS FREAKING GORGEOUS AND AMAZING LIKE I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EVEN CAN

Love you guys :-*