Chapter 38

*Hazel Murray*

                I stared at him while he slept. The light coming out of the curtain hit his skin beautifully, shaping his amazing bone structure, making his jaw and his cheekbones even more sharp. With my fingertip, I softly caressed his face, smiling softly at him. I was so completely in love with that boy, words couldn't even begin to describe it.

                Like One Direction said it in their song: "It's better than  words, more than a feeling." It was exactly how I felt. Even after all those months in relationship with Harry, I still felt the butterflies when he looked at me, the fireworks when he kissed me, the flips my stomach made when he told me he loved me. Every touch, every moment next to him, seemed to be incredibly eternal, but also incredibly short, like I couldn't even fully enjoy it before it was gone. An eternity with him won't be enough, I couldn't get enough of him. Actually, 'in love' doesn't even begin to describe what I felt for him. The love was, like he said last night, endless. No limits, in time, in space, for what I felt for him. And it never stop growing.

                I was happy. I was in love. It was perfect. They say perfection doesn't exist. I think it does, but not in the way people think it is. They think that people are perfect, but truth is, nobody is perfect. I have my flaws, Harry has his, and I accept my imperfections, and I love his. The only thing perfect in our relationship is the complete and unconditional love we have for each other. I trust him with all my heart, my soul.

                I sighed lightly and inhaled his cologne scent, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment. I smirked and kissed gently his bare collar bone. He stirred in his sleep and groaned lightly.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing him neck this time.

                His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he began to wake up. I let myself go against his bare chest, enjoying the feeling of warmth I got from him. I kissed his skin again, on his chest this time.

"I'm sure I love you much more." Harry grumbled, his chest vibrating under me as his spoke.

                His morning voice was so goddamn attractive. Raspy, low, sending shivers down your spine every words he spoke. I hugged his chest, kissing lightly his skin once again.

                I started singing the chorus one of my songs, called  'I Love You' .... Yeah, I know, not very original, but somehow, it was the only name that could truly fit it.

"You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you.
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you
Is you being you, just you
Yeah the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you."

"That's nice." Harry mumbled, his eyes still shut close. "Continue singing."

                I changed song for another one in my album, 'Never Let me Go'. .

"And it's breaking over me
A thousand miles down the sea bed
Found the place to rest my head
Never let me go
Never let me go
Never let me go
Never let me go."

"Never." Harry muttered, opening lightly his eyes.

                His green gaze met mine and my smile grew even wider as I continue singing.

"And the arms of the ocean are carrying me
And all this devotion was rushing out of me.
In the crushes of heaven for a sinner like me
But the arms of the ocean delivered me."

"You're no sinner, you're an angel." Harry mumbled.
I chuckled. "I'm no angel, Harry."
"Yes you are. You're mine. My angel."
"Harry... I'm just me. No wings, no halo." I softly answered. "Just me." I repeated.
"Exactly." His chest shook with laughter. "No wings, no halo, and yet still the most beautiful angel I've ever met."
"You've met others?" I joked.
"No. But I know that if angels came on the earth, they'd look like you."

                I snorted. I was to reply when he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. His lips soft and perfect against mine. His brown locks softly caressing my cheek. My breath itched and my heart fastened when his grip tightened around my waist. I slid my fingers in his hair and njoyed the softness of his curls. I pulled away slightly and opened my eyes.

"I'm no angel, Harry. But I can promise you that I can be yours."
"Forever?"
"Forever." I promised.
"God, I love you so much."
"I love you much more."
"Well I guess we both love each other more than the other."
"That's impossible." I laughed.
"I never thought it'd be possible to love someone like I love you. I never thought it was even possible to be as perfect as you. And look at us." Harry chuckled deeply.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I love you three?"
"Very funny, Haze."
"Thank you, Haz."
"I still love you, even though we should work on your sense of humor." Harry chuckled.
"My sense of humor?" I giggled, not even a bit offended. "Says the boy who makes the worst Knock Knock jokes ever heard."
"My jokes are hilarious."
"Keep telling yourself that."
"You're lucky your my angel." He whispered.
"Yeah, I'm lucky." I smiled down at him.

                We both chuckled and kissed again. A voice outside our hotel room yelled.

"GET OUT OF BED, YOU TWO DORKS! YOU'RE GETTING WAY TOO CHEESY!"
"Oh shut it, Lou!" Harry shouted back. "We're not that bad!"
"No, I agree with Lou on that one." Niall's voice chuckled. "We're practically drowning in too much corniness." 
"It's impossible to drown in corniness, Nialler." I called back.
"Well, you get his point." Zayn said. 
"Get up, lovebirds, we have a show soon." Liam intervene.
"Thank you Liam for defending us." Harry said, laughing loudly.
"No, I agree with them. I was about to puke cuteness."

                I wrinkled my nose.

"That's disgusting!"

MEDIA PICTURE: LILY COLLINS AS HAZEL

A/N: Please vote and comment! <3