Chapter 54

*Hazel Murray*

"Hey Eleanor, I just wanted to know if you were free to meet up today, it's kind of important... Call me back soon!"

I ended the call and sighed, rubbing my tired eyes. Three weeks has passed since the BBMAs, only three, and yet so much had happened. First of all, Simon was pissed when he saw the pictures of me and Harry's PDA while wasted all over Internet. He said that I was supposed to be a role model with Harry for young girls, and underage drinking, since I was only eighteen, could cause a bad influence. Secondly, Louis was still royally mad at me for 'Waiting Game', even though Harry admitted he overreacted and the song was good and just taken a bit out of context. Third, I was off my Tour for North America due to some sickness. I got so sick I had to adjourn the shows to when I would feel better. It got to the point where I was puking my guts out every 20 minutes and couldn't go on stage without wanting to barf. The past week has been hell. Joey wanted to bring me to the hospital but I kinda had a hospital phobia now... Fortunately I was feeling a bit better now, only puking once or twice a day. Bad flu...

So I was back in our house close to London, and I really wanted to talk to a girl about everything that has been going on. Louise was on Tour with the boys. Danielle was somewhere in America for her dance, Perrie was busy with Little Mix. Mum was in Australia with Dad because I bought her a month-long trip there. Joey wasn't really a girl, though he acted like one. The only one who was in England was Eleanor, and maybe she could help me with Louis, as well as another worry I had for the past few weeks.

I knew El had her courses at Manchester University, so I decided to just wait until she called me back. For the next three hours, I tried to keep myself busy by cleaning the house, even though it was already spotless, thanks to our maid, and baking some food. I had to stop to rush to the bathroom to puke, but I was okay after that. I even had time to continue a song I was working on... I was so anxious for El's call that I practically jumped on the phone when it finally rang.

"Hello?" I breathlessly asked.
"Hey Haze! I heard your voicemail. Is everything alright?"
"I... I'm not sure, actually." I sighed. "Can we talk face to face?"
"Hum, I can't go to London right now..."
"I'll drive there."
"Oh, okay then." She hesitated. "Is it that bad?"
I bit my lip and nodded, even though she couldn't see me. "Yes, I think it is."

We hung up soon after that and I grabbed my keys and left, praying that I wouldn't have to stop to vomit on the side of the road. Thankfully I didn't I drove fast yet carefully straight to Manchester. El and I have agreed to meet at her flat, , knowing we wouldn't have any privacy at a café. I pulled in from of her apartment building and knocked on the door of her flat. I grinned when I saw her smiling face open the door. I always thought Eleanor was beautiful. She pulled me in a huge hug and I almost broke down then and there.

You know when you try to be strong and someone comforts you, making you break down? Exactly like that. I somehow managed to keep it together and chased the brimming tears out of my eyes.

"Hey..." I whispered, my voice shaky.
She pulled away and smiled compassionately. "Come on it. Coffee, tea..." She stopped and giggled. "Why am I even asking? Hot coco of course."

I chuckled and followed her to the kitchen. We were both silent as she made our drinks. When she put the steamy cup in front of me, I thanked her with a smile and took a sip of the divine sweetness.

"So what's up?"
I sighed heavily. "Well, there's the Twitter war still going on between Directioners and Nuts, even after three weeks. I've been getting so much more hate than normally, and it's kinda taking a toll on me. Louis is still not talking to me, and I'm hurt... I mean, he's like a brother to me, and he told me pretty horrible things. All the Hazy haters have decided it was the occasion to break me."
"Lou is being a git, to be honest... but Haz is a brother to him and he feels as if he has to defend all of his mates all the time. He blew it out of proportions, and putting that on Twitter was just really immature. He admitted that he might have been too harsh with you, but he's just too stubborn to say sorry."
"Yeah..."

The silence between us stretched. I knew El could sense there was something else, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. As if saying it was going to make it real, and God knows how terrifying reality is. I took a deep breath and finally said it, break down into tears as the words left my mouth.

"El... I think I might be pregnant."

A/N: Tun Tun TUUUUUN hehe didn't see that coming? oh well lots of love. I think I could've continued buuut what's the fun of that? This is a beautiful cliffhanger :)

-Veronica xox