Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Hazel Murray*

"There is no way in a thousand years I'm wearing this."

                No way. 

"Hazel. Please."
"No."
"You have to."
"Louise, I love you, but you can't force me to wear that for my first interview."
"But management..."
"I don't care what management said." I calmly said. "I already changed so much for them. I tainted my hair, I bought new clothes, I wear makeup. But I have self-respect. I will not wear those slutty clothes for my first interview."

                Louise sighed. We've been fighting for over an hour now on the clothes I was supposed to wear. I found them utterly disgusting. It was a mini booty skirt, a crop top, with abominably high heels. It was hideous and I knew I'd look awful in it.

"Louise, work a bit of your magic for me, please." I begged with a sweet voice. "I'll wear fake nails. More makeup than normally. Even high heels without complaining too much. Just, for my sake, find my a longer skirt and a top that covers more than just my breast. I beg of you, Lou." I said, pleading.
"Okay, fine. But you'll deal with management after." Louise warned.
"I have two words to say to them anyways."

                I was mad at them for trying to make me wear those. Who did they think I was? I tramp that only used her body to be more popular? I didn't want to look like that in my first interview.

                Louise left the room and came back a few minutes later with clothes. I sighed in relief.

"This is much better Lou."
"Really, I thought you'd be mad at me again..." Lou answered.
"I wasn't mad at you, I just..." I sighed. "I don't want to be that kind of singer, the one that dresses to impress. I want to be the kind that just sings because I love singing..."
"I know sweetie, but industry doesn't work that way." Louise replied apologetically. "Now, go get dressed."

                I did as she said and put the skirt and the crop top. I tocked the top in so we could barely see my stomach and only a bit of cleavage. The skirt wasn't molding, which was great, but it was a bit too short at my taste. Louise gave me some beige high heels and I put them on. Fortunately for me, they were only four inches high. Louise put some pastel pink nails, then started my makeup. It was a really cool two-winged cat eye. Then, she applied pink lipstick to finish . Joey came earlier to straighten my hair.

"You look beautiful." Louise said.
"Thanks, but do I look... slutty?" I almost blurted out.
"No."
"Provocative?"
"No."
"Cheeky?"
"No."
"Then what?"
"Just respectable and cute."
"Okay, that's good." I sighed in relief.

                I put the bracelets that Harry gave me on our date in Los Angeles and laughed when I saw Louise's horrified face.

"You aren't thinking about wearing those on set?" I just smiled at her and she shook her head. "Of course you are."
I giggled. "I love you, Lou."
"You know what? You're evil. You play cute and all, but inside, you're manipulative and evil." Louise said with a teasing smile. "Nobody can resist you. I'm surprise one of the boys haven't fallen for you yet."

                That made me blush brightly. Louise noticed and her smile grew even more.

"Or maybe it did happen. Go on, spit it out. Which one of those idiots do you have under your spell."
I was crimson by now. "Nobody."
"Is it Louis?"
I frowned and gasped. "What? Why would it be Louis?"

                She showed me a News Paper. I was stunned to see how, in one day, they managed to dig so many things on me. How did they found out my full name was Hazel Bryn Murray? At the bottom of the article, there was a comment about how Louis was holding my shoulder on the picture. Yes was holding my shoulders because the photographer asked him to. It could have been Zayn, or Liam, or Niall, or Harry, but Louis was at the end of the picture and the closest to me. That's all.