Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Hazel Murray*

                I heard laughing around me as I slowly emerged from sleep. I moved a bit in the comfortable warmth that surrounded me. Suddenly, the source of the heat moved from under me. 

                My eyes opened and I saw a t-shirt in front of me. I looked up to see Harry's sleeping figure. I frowned, confused. why was I in the same bed as him? Did we cuddle all night?

                I heard more laughing. I turned around and saw Niall's laughing face.

"Why are you laughing, Nialler?" I asked, my voice heavy from sleep. 
"Because you two are just adorable. And also because you don't seem to have found your way to the bedroom last night."

                I shook my head.

"I remember falling asleep on the couch..."

                I blushed then, remembering the night I had with Harry. Niall noticed it and started cracking up.

"That's not the only thing you remember..." Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.
"Oh shut it..." I grumbled. "It's way too early for me to handle this bullpoopie."
"Bullpoopie isn't a word Haze..." Niall pointed out.
"Well now it is." I snapped.

                Niall just laughed.

"Actually, it's around 11 A.M. and we have a show to prepare. So get up and get dressed." 

                I sighed and tried to get up, but then, Harry's arms were around me, keeping me close. Niall was dying of laughter on the floor while I was blushing, embarrassed. Harry's arms were strong and warm around me and he nestled his nose in my neck while hugging me from behind.

"Harry, we have to go..." I said.

                He mumbled something in my neck, but it was too muffled for me to understand what he was saying.

"What?" I asked.
"But I'm comfortable..." He whined.
I giggled. "Me too, but it's 11 o'clock and Simon will kill us if we're late."
"You just have to flash that super cute smile of yours and we'll be fine."
I blushed. "Harry, please... I'll make you breakfast."
His arms released me and he was on his feet under a second. "Okay, I'm up. Shall we?"

                I shook my head and disappeared in the bathroom to get ready.

"What about my breakfast?" Harry called after me.
"It's already lunch time..." I smiled cheekily and giggled before closing the door, leaving him pouting.
"I will get back at you!" Harry said.
"Yeah, I'd like to see  that happen!" I chuckled.

                I shook my head and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. I decided to take a quick shower before showing up in front of everybody. Knowing Niall, he probably already told everybody that I passed the night on the couch with Harry.

                I wondered what that meant for us...

*Harry Styles*

                I shook my head and smirked when I heard Hazel giggle through the door. I loved hearing her laugh. It was a musical and angelic sound, just like when she sang. 

                Last night, after I said goodnight, I wanted to bring her back to her bed and then go to sleep in my own. But I was afraid of waking her up, so I decided to wait a bit until she was deeply asleep. Little problem is that I fell asleep to. I think we cuddled all night...