Chapter 31

Chapter 31

*Hazel Murray*

                The next few days were pretty calm. I called Jeff Vespa and he told me that he was in London for two weeks and he'd be glad to help me get better in modelling. I told him I was busy this week, so I could let time to my bruises to fade a bit more before modelling. My song was finished writing, and I was ready to go record in the studio. 

                I was getting much better. I was really excited to record my first single. Harry was perfect as always, Niall and I were best friend again, Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle were hilarious, Zayn, Louis and Liam were goofs, Joey was back in London and hanged out with me, Paul was exasperated by the boys, Andy pretended to be tired of the immaturity of our little family, but I could tell that he secretly enjoyed it, and Simon was... well, Simon was Simon.

                He told me to go to the studio today to record my single. He said he'd be there to help.

"Should Harry and the others come?" I asked him.
"It's up to you."
"I'd prefer if it was a surprise when they first hear it." I answered.
"Well, in that case, you can use me as an excuse." Simon replied.
I chuckled. "Bye, Simon."
"Bye, Hazel. See you later."

                I went in my room to get dressed . I put on a blue skirt, a wide beige polka dots jersey and some beige boots. I was getting used to this style. It was the same as mine, just a bit more extreme. High heels aren't as bad as before, though...

                It's crazy to think that I was turning 18 on July 20th, which is in about... 3 days. Time flies so fast... Just yesterday I was finishing High School and flying to the boys show. 

                I walked in our kitchen and smiled at Harry, who checked my outfit out. The others were in their own flat, and Louis was still sleeping in his room with Eleanor.

"Hey, baby... Where are you going?"
"To the studio." I answered. "Simon wants me to record my single today."
"Can I come?"
I sighed. "No, Simon doesn't want anything distracting me." I said.

                Harry stood up and walked to me, taking my hand. He smiled down at me and kissed my nose, making me giggle. 

"In how am I a distraction?" Harry asked with a flirty smile.
"I'm not sure..." I whispered back.
"Maybe like this."

                He bent down and kissed my lips softly. I immediately replied to his lips, and smiled in the kiss. It was that kind of kiss that made me feel like everything was back to normal. Butterflies in the stomach, heart beating fast and lightly, head buzzing in happiness. I pulled back first to look in his green eyes.

"This is definitely distracting."

                Harry laughed and pulled me in a bear hug. I was happy that he did so, because he treated me like I was in crystal for a few days, and I missed those bone-crushing hugs. My bruises, even if they were still there, didn't hurt anymore. I giggled when I felt his lips kissing my neck.

"Harry, I got to go." I said, even though all I wanted to do is stay with him all day.

                Harry pulled away and pouted. 

"I'm sorry you can't come..." I apologized.
His green eyes lit up. "It's fine. I have something to do anyways."
I frowned suspiciously but didn't ask any questions. "Okay, sure."

                Harry walked me to the door and kissed me one last time. I waved him goodbye as I entered in the car that Andy was driving. Off to the studio!