Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Hazel Murray*

''Babe, you almost ready?''Harry called from across the flat.
"Yes, almost." I yelled back from the bathroom.

                I double checked my makeup and my outfit. Then I got out of almost bumped on Harry, who was just outside the door.

"What took you so long?" He whined.
"It only took me 20 minutes, Harry." I sighed. "Louise told me to arrive ready. That means I had to do my makeup."
"You don't even need any." Harry told me.
I giggled and kissed his nose, who was more accessible than before, thanks to my four inches white high heel boots. "You're cute, but it doesn't change anything. I still had to get it done properly." I kissed his lips then, but pulled back. "Why are you so excited about this interview anyways? You don't act that impatient normally..."
"This is our first interview as official couple." He replied, putting his hand around my waist and pulling me closer, closing the space between our bodies. "I can't wait to shout to everybody that you're mine."
"Been there, done that." I mocked him, referring to that day in the park. (A/N: Chapter 25, for my short-term memory readers :P love you guys! Just go re-read it for more mushy XD)
"Yeah, but now I get to yell it on TV, which is even better." Harry answered, smiling like an idiot, making me shake my head in exasperation.
"You are such a dork." I teased him.
"I'm your dork." He replied, bending down to kiss me.

                I smiling against his lips and tangled my fingers in his curls. His hands found their way to the small of my back as he pressed me even closer to him. He gently bit my lower lip, and I didn't even think of teasing him. I opened my mouth, granting him entrance. Our tongues wrestled for a moment, when my back hit the wall behind me.

"Jump." Harry practically growled against my lips.

                I didn't have time to do anything, he just grabbed my thighs and lifted like I weighted nothing. Which I probably did... My back was against wall and my arms were wrapped around Harry's waist, his hands supporting under my legs. I didn't have to put my head back since we were now at the same height. His mouth never left mine. His hands traveled a bit higher on the skin of my thighs. Let's not forget I was wearing a skirt. A really cute one, white. I dressed like that for the interview.

                I gasped, realizing we still had to go to the interview. 

                Harry's lips left mine to kiss my jaw line, I closed my eyes, enjoying feeling him so close. I shivered when he found my soft spot and grazed it my his teeth.

"Harry..."

                He growled back at me.

"Harry, the interview." I whispered to him.
"Now that I think about it, I'd rather stay here with you..." He said, still kissing my neck, sending me jolt of electricity every time his breath tickled my skin.
"Harry, you were the one that said you wanted to go."
"I found something much more interesting to do." He replied huskily.
"Hazza...." I whined.

                Harry pulled back, pouting like a child.

"We have to go..." I told him.
"You don't want to go..." He said, whiny.
"No, but as soon as you get this done, we can go out together whenever we want, with everybody's blessing. Well... Almost everybody." I cheekily said.
"Fine, we'll go." He answered and I happily pecked his cheek. "Buuuuuut!" I knew there was going to be a 'but'. "You're coming on a date with me tonight."
I grinned happily. "I'd be thrilled to, Mr. Styles."
"Then let's go Mrs. Murray."

                But he didn't let go of my legs. I was still trapped between the wall ad his oh hot body. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Well, are you going to let me go?"
"Not before you kiss me." He replied as if it was obvious.

                I laughed and kissed his lips softly, letting mine linger there.

"Better?" I whispered as I pulled back from one inch.
"Much." His voice was husky and low.

                His green eyes were sparkling and he pecked my cheek just before letting me go. I replaced my crop top, since my bra was showing a bit on the top. I re-adjusted my skirt that has been lifted a bit, blushing like mad. Harry just laughed at my discomfort and took my hand, pulling me to the car. Andy was on vacation, so Harry would be the one driving, since I couldn't drive on the wrong side of the road. Believe it or not, I had an argument with Harry about that...

                The car pulled in front of the studio where we had our interview. There was a lot of girls in front of the door, with security parked in front of it. Harry looked at me straight in the eyes. 

"You ready for this?" He asked me, smiling reassuringly.
"More than ever." I replied, taking his hand.

                We both got out and I almost covered my ears because the screaming was so loud. Harry came to me and took me by the waist, kissing my cheek. The fans went mad after that, making us laugh. Harry pulled me towards the door, but we stopped a couple of times to sign autographs. I was actually surprised by the number of girls wanting to take pictures with me. A lot of them actually said nice comments.

"You look gorgeous!"
"I wish I was as pretty as you!"
"I can't wait to see you singing!"
"I was subscribing you on YouTube before you were even famous!"
"I ship Hazy!"

                Or course there were haters, but it didn't matter in such a huge amount of love. It was thrilling to see that the Directioners accepted me as Harry girlfriend. I knew One Direction's girlfriends could get a lot of hate, and I was glad that it wouldn't be so bad. It's a good start.

"They love you." Harry whispered in my ear, echoing my thoughts.
"And I love you..." I murmured, pecking his lips.

                He smiled like he was the happiest man on earth. He took my hand and pulled me to the studio, even if the fans were yelling for us to come back.

"Sorry, lovelies!" Harry told them. "We have an interview to do!"

                I chuckled at his adorableness.

                Louise practically attacked us when we arrived. 

"Where were you?" She squealed. Harry and I opened our mouth to answer but Lou interrupted us. "You know what? It doesn't matter. You have to go on set in ten. I barely have time to fix you guys up. What happened to your hair, Hazel? You look like you just had sex."

                I blushed madly, because I did have a heated make out session with Harry. Lou gazed us suspiciously, then sighed.

"Teenage hormones! You can't keep it in your pants for a few minutes, Harry?" Now it was Harry's turn to flush red. "I really hope you haven't left any hickey, because those are real bitch to cover..." Louise mumbled, pulling me away from Harry, who pouted when I escaped his grasp.

"Follow us, Hazza!" I called behind me.
"Coming!"

                Harry jogged behind us. Louise may be whining about the small time she had to fix us up, but she still did it in a few minutes. Then, she basically kicked us out of the makeup room when she was done.

"You have three minutes before the interview starts." Louise warned us. "No funny things in the meantime. I don't care what you do after, but I want her outfit impeccable for the TV show. That means, no sexually explicit content for the next three minutes. Think you can handle it, Harry?"

                Harry mumbled something under his breath and walked away, pulling me by my hand. I chuckled while following him. We stood in backstage while the assistants put us our microphones. I pulled my tongue at Harry and he did the same, but Paul, who was just behind me, gave him a warning look. Harry glared at me but I smiled sweetly. As soon as the assistants let me go, I went to him and pecked his lips lightly. I hanged my arms around his neck and his hand went on the small on my back. 

                I pecked Harry's lips again, wanting to make him smile.

"Don't be maaaad." I cooed, giggling softly.

                I could see that Harry was trying to fight a smile back. He finally gave in as I smiled up to him again. He sighed dramatically and grinned.

"I love you." I told him.
"I love you too." He pulled me in a big hug, kissing my hair. "So, so much."
"It's time." An assistant told us.

                We pulled away and nodded. Harry took my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! On set!"

                The interviewer started his presentation. When our names were finally called, Harry and I walked on stage, while the crowd was enthusiastically clapping their hands and yelling. We sat on the couch and harry put his arm around my waist, keeping me close. His proximity calmed down my insecurities and soothed my nervousness. 

"Welcome, Harry, Hazel!" The woman said. "How are you guys doing?"
"We're doing great, thank you! What about you...?" Harry started.
"Lauren." The woman provided.
"What about you, Lauren?"
"I'm really good myself." Lauren answered graciously. "So, tell us... How is your relationship doing?"
"Really good." Harry said, poking my cheek playfully.

                I shook my head and poked his side in return. Lauren laughed at our childish behavior.

"You two are just too cute!"
"Why thank you!" Harry chuckled.
"Harry, let the poor woman talk." I scolded at him.

                He stuck his tongue at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"So, how long have you two being dating." Lauren asked me.
I blinked my eyes and bit my lip. I hesitated. "Our first date was in San Jose." I looked at Harry for confirmation of the date.
"It was on June 12th." Harry added.
"Okay, so you've been dating for about a month."
"Officially on the 16th."
"Didn't take your time." Lauren joked.

                I blushed but Harry only grinned.

"Why would I wait? I was sure of my thing when I asked her out."
"Oh, so you were confident that she would accept?"
"Nope." Harry replied. "I was actually really nervous. About to piss in my pants. What I mean is that I was sure that I liked her. I mean, who wouldn't? She's sweet, funny, smart, caring, lovable, and absolutely gorgeous. I'm lucky." He stated, making me blush even more.
"Oh shut it..." I mumbled, making Harry laugh.
"You seem quite shy and modest, Hazel..." Lauren told me.

                I waited for her to continue but she didn't. She looked like she was waiting for something.

"Where's the question in that?" I finally asked, confused.
"She was looking for confirmation, Haze..." Harry told me, laughing.
"Oh, well, yeah, I am."
"But when you get to know her very well, she's not shy at all." Harry said.

                Lauren smiled at us.

"So, Hazel, I've heard that you were going to record a single..." Lauren told me.
"Yes, indeed. I actually recorded it yesterday, so it should be out really soon." I replied. "Nobody except the team and Simon heard it, so it'll be quite a surprise."
"Not even Harry?"
"Not even him." I smiled teasingly at Harry, who just rolled his eyes.
"So, Hazel... what do you love the most about Harry?"
I raised my eyebrows. "Wait, that's going to take a while..."

                People in the audience laughed and I realized how rude it sounded. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No not in the sense that I can't find anything, it's just that I love too many things about him to just take one." I said to the crowd, my cheeks still flaring up.
"Give us some examples." Lauren asked me.
"Okay, um... His dimples when he smiles. His amazing green eyes. His deep voice. His curls." I said, looking at his beautiful features. "And also how he just notice some small things and remember them. Like how I like my hot chocolate. His adorable sense of humor. The romantic side of him. His protective side too." I smiled at him. " I love all that about him, so pick or choose."

                Harry grinned and kissed my cheek while pulling me closer.

"What about you Harry?" Lauren asked. "What do you like the most about her?"
"Everything." Harry replied.

                I blushed and hid behind my hair, making Harry laugh.

"What do you hate the most about Harry, Hazel?" Lauren asked, making me gasp.
"You can't just ask an impossible question like that!" I told her.
"I can find a thing." Harry said, raising his hand, making Lauren laugh.
"Well, go ahead."
"I hate how I can't stay mad at her. Nobody can. She just flash that beautiful smile of hers and nobody can be angry at her." He said, and the crowd awed.

                I was probably crimson by now.

"Okay, I found a thing that I hated about Harry." I said to Lauren. "He always makes me blush."
"But I like that!" Harry fake gasped. He spoke to the crowd. "Doesn't she look absolutely cute when she blushes." He teased me, poking my red cheek.
"Shush, Harry..." I mumbled.
"Isn't she beautiful?" He asked the audience.

                I grunted as the crowd erupted in yells and claps and I hid my face in Harry chest, whom I could feel was laughing at me.

"You're lucky I love you." I grumbled against him, making sure the microphone wouldn't catch that.
"And I love you more." He whispered back.

                I smiled and pulled away as the interview continued.

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

                Harry told me to get change as soon as we arrived home for our date. He didn't want to tell me where we were going and that was fine by me. I loved surprises!

                I wen in our room and grabbed a new outfit. It was a nice turquoise simple dress. I put my hair up in a bun since it was hot outside and adjusted my makeup a bit. I put some flats on because Harry told me we'd walk a bit, and high heels aren't exactly recommended for that... I came out of the room and found Harry on the couch. He looked up when he heard me coming and he moaned.

"Why do you always wear dresses so short!"
I raised an eyebrow at him. "Didn't seem to bother you earlier..." I told him, talking about the make out session this morning.
"No, it's not that it doesn't look nice, or that I don't enjoy it..." His eyes trailed down to my legs, then back up to my eyes. "It's just that I know that guys will be checking you out..." He grumbled.
I chuckled. "Why do you say that?"
"Because I can't barely take my eyes off you..." He whispered seductively, coming closer to me.
"Oh, really?"
"Yep."
"Naughty boy."
"Can't help it around you."
I scoffed. "We'd better go."
"Follow me."

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

                We walked through the streets of downtown London. It was even better than I thought it would be. London is bloody amazing. Especially at night. Lights everywhere, the Tramway, all the stores... And being with Harry was the only thing I could ever wish for. I didn't think it'd be possible to me to fall even more for him, but somehow, the boy did. 

                And thanks to him, the incidents from a few days ago seemed to be years ago.

                Harry took me to a beautiful fountain Trafalgar Square. Since it was night, all the light were opened and it was so romantic. Plus, nobody recognized us. It was amazing. 

                He took both my hands as we stood in front of it.

"Hazel, I know I've said it before, bu I want you to realize how much you mean to me. I really love you, Haze. I love everything of you, with everything I have."
"I love you too Harry." I answered, touched.
"I have something for you."

                I frowned, curious. Harry took out a small box from his pocket and opened it in front of me. I gasped.

"Harry! You didn't!"
He chuckled. "Of course I did. Turn around."

                I turned around as Harry attached the lock of the beautiful necklace around my neck. I looked down at the flower pendant and smiled at Harry.

"I'm never taking it off." I promised him.
"I love you so much, Hazel Bryn Murray." Harry said bending down a bit.
"I love you too, Harry Edward Styles." I murmured just before his lips made contact with mine.

                Harry pulled me in a full kiss as fireworks erupted over us. It's not even a metaphor. We were truly kissing under the fireworks.

                How hard can you fall for somebody without shattering into tiny pieces?

                I'm going to tell you how hard: it doesn't matter, as long as the person you fall for is ready to fall with you. Then you know that it's true love. 

                Did I just quote Anna from Frozen?

A/N: Yeahhh big ass update :) it wasn't supposed to be longer than 2000 words, but now here I am at like 3000... oh well. I hope you enjoyed it! I love to start chapters with a make out scene ;)

Thanks for the votes :)