Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Hazel Murray*

                I shook my head and swallowed nervously.

"Harry, I can't do this!" I said.
"Of course, you can, Haze." Harry replied. "It's just like in front of your camera, except that you'll be signing live in front of hundred of people. Everything will do just fine."
I glared at him. "I could barely sing in front of you five a week ago!"
Harry kissed me on my forehead. "You'll be amazing, I promise."

                I hugged him tightly while he rubbed my back. I felt him kiss my hair and sighed into his chest. 

"Hey, guys, what are you going?" Louis' voice asked behind Harry. "Haze, you gotta be on scene in two minutes."

                Harry groaned and released me. I knew he was enjoying our moment as much as I did. My boyfriend. It's so weird for me to say it. Harry Styles is my boyfriend. Harry Styles is my boyfriend. It's weird but at the same time, it was pleasant. We haven't told the others yet. We were waiting to see how our relationship was going before. For now, it was perfect. 

                I pecked his lips, and even with my five inches high heels, I couldn't quite reach his face without jumping a bit. Harry chuckled.

"I hate being so short. Even with those impossibly high high heels, I can't seem to be high enough." I whined.
"Have I told you that you look absolutely stunning tonight?" Harry said, his green eyes shinning with happiness.
"Yes, at least a hundred times."
"Make that a hundred and one. You look beautiful, Hazel."

                I looked down at my outfit . My dress was black and turquoise, which I liked. I wore an infinity necklace with directioner written on it. My eye makeup was blue like my dress, my lips were a shade or pink coral and my hair were straightened. The only thing I didn't like was my high heels. They were pretty, but my feet were hurting and I've only been in them for ten minutes. 

                Ten minutes that I passed on the floor, since I kept falling everywhere.

                Ten minutes of exasperation and pain.

                Ten minutes of supporting the guys laughter each time I fell.

                Ten minutes in Hell.

                Moreover, I had to fight with Louise who absolutely wanted me to put some long fake nails, and I didn't want to at all. I wanted to keep my nails short and natural for my guitar, but Lou said it would be prettier long and painted. So we did a compromise and my nails were now short but painted in turquoise matching my dress, along with the promise that I'd let her put some fake nails for my first interview.

                But now here I was, absolutely terrified of going on stage, and I couldn't do anything against it.

"Hazel! One minute!"

                I grabbed Harry's hand and squeezed it nervously. Harry's soft chuckle relaxed me a bit.

"Everything will be fine, you'll be good." Harry said, and I almost believed him.

                An assistant came to me and handed me a microphone. She plug my earphone in my ear. Louise came and checked my makeup and my hair.

"You look beautiful, Hazel." She said. "I can't wait to see you on that scene."
I gave her a small and nervous smile. "Thanks Lou."
"No problem dear."
"30 seconds Hazel!"