NEWS PAPER

Hazel Murray taking a break?

Hazel Murray rose in popularity last year when she was found on YouTube by One Direction's manager, Simon Cowell, and became their opening act for the American leg of the Take Me Home Tour. Her album got out later on during the fall 2012 and surprised us with beautiful singles like Innocence. Then, she was gone on her own Tour and continued impress the world with her charm and talent. She is in a relationship with teenage heartthrob Harry Styles, that she met on Tour, and those two live to make us all jealous of their relation. Not so long ago, during the VMAs, she sang her beautiful new single Waiting Game and once again hooked us all with her singer-songwriter's talents.

However, in the past few weeks, she seemed to be having a lot of troubles. She was at the hospital a while ago, an insider telling us that she had a panic attack and that she started suffering from mild asthma. Now, she seemed to have cancelled a lot of her shows in Europe and went back to her house in England that she bought with the One Direction boy bander, explaining in a brief tweet that she had some sort of bug and that she was pretty sick. She was seen out in Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend's flat, in Manchester, about two weeks ago, and she seemed fine. Which brought questions, of course. Why did she cancel her shows when she looked fine enough to drive from London to Manchester?

Suspicions continued to rise when, about a week later, the whole One Direction group left Tour in catastrophe to go to London. But what was even weirder than that (because we all know One Direction never seem to take breaks), Harry was seen a day later in Holmes Chapel, his hometown, alone. A week after that, he was back in London, with his whole family apparently, since Gemma Styles and Hazel were spotted together.

It seems to be a big mess, but we still don't know what's going on with the One Direction family. It's all very shady and fuzzy, and none of them has tweeted or posted a picture on Instagram, together or not, in a while.

Cheating rumors? None in while. Just problems with their couple in general? Nothing except that they weren't seen together since forever, but they were on tour. Possible pregnancy? Once again, nothing can lead us to this reasoning. Disease? This is the answer most of Hazel's fans think is the most plausible. A lot of them are very worried with the beauty's health, especially with her hospital trip not so long ago and her tweet about her apparent bug. Trends like #GetWellSoonHazel and #WeLoveYouHazel started going around to become a worldwide thing, showing the Nuts' loyalty once again. Directioners have even join, slamming many media and rumors down when they appeared, claiming that if Hazel and Harry are in need of a break, they could take it. It showed that Directioners have completely accepted Hazel as a member of the family, which is something untold for the One Direction fandom, who is normally quick to destroy the boys' girlfriends.

Whatever is going on with them, we just hope that One Direction and Hazel will soon get back to their Tours and that our favorite couple around clear whatever is going on between them.

Date published: June 8th 2013