Chapter 40

*Hazel Murray*

I lazily smiled. I let out a low chuckle.

"You're staring." I mumbled in my raspy morning voice.

Even though my eyes are still closed, I could feel his emerald gaze weighting on me.

"Yeah, and?" His sexy morning voice replied.
"It's creepy."
"I actually think it's romantic." He laughed, his bare chest vibrating under me.

I pressed my body closer to his heat and slowly opened my eyes, meeting the eyes of the boy I fell so hard for. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, Hazza-Bear." I whispered. "How are you feeling?" I asked, glancing at his slightly bruised forehead.
"Fine." He answered. "It's doesn't even hurt." His mouth came closer to my ear, making me shiver. "Especially since you came to rescue me."

I chuckled slightly at the memory.

-Flashback of last night-

I was watching the boys jumping around for a while, laughing as they goofed around as usual. I chatted a bit with Lou, Paul and Andy, enjoying very much their company for the last time. I was teasing Paul about his new baby when I heard a bit of yelling. I knew that yells was normal, especially since this was a One Direction Concert, but this was a weird clamor.

I frowned and stood up from my bench. I started walking towards the stage and saw that Harry was sitting on the stage holding his head in his hands, with Lou and Liam next to him, looking worried. My frown deepened as I took a step towards him. An intern grabbed my arm, stopping me from going on stage.

"You can't go there." He told me.
"Like Hell I can." I seethed. "Let me go, now!"

I tried to rip my arm from his grasp, but he tightened it.

"I'm sorry Miss, you really can't go there."
"Let go of me!" I spat, venomously.

I wasn't in my usual state. I saw that Harry was hurt, and it drove me crazy that somebody would even think of not letting me go and help him. And his grip tightening on my arm scared the hell out of me, reminding me of Aaron's death grip.

"Let the girl go, Georges." Paul's rough voice snapped.

Georges reluctantly let me go, and without a second glance to the idiot intern, I ran on stage and kneeled next to Harry. I was thankful that Louise let me take off the goddamn heels and let me put some comfy converses. I looked at Harry.

"Hazza, are you okay? What happened?"

His hands removed from his face and I saw him wincing. I looked at his forehead and saw a purple lump on it. I bit my lip. I saw a phone on the floor and understood that a flying phone had hit him square on the head.

"I've felt better." He told me, still grimacing. "It's hurt like fucking shit."
"Language, Haz..." I whispered.

I kissed him cheek and stood up, telling him not to move. I walked again backstage and saw Georges glaring at me. I glared back and we had a staring contest for a second. I was determinated not to look down first. I was beyond angry at him. He looked away first, bending down under my furious gaze. As soon as he backed off, I walked away. I found some ice in the fridge, and some painkillers in my bag, and ran on stage again. I found Harry in the same position where I left him.

I put the ice on his head and saw him wince at the cold touch.

"Keep it steady." I murmured as I took a painkiller and a water bottle.

I gave them to Harry, who gratefully smiled at him before swallowing the pill and drinking a bit of water.

"Is it better?" I smiled tenderly at him as he nodded.
"Yeah, thanks, babe."
"No problem." I chuckled. "You scared me. Now stay here while I entertain your audience a bit..."

I stood up and walked next to Niall, while Louis was making stupid jokes. Niall glanced worriedly at me, then at Harry.

"Is he fine?" He asked in the microphone, talking at the same time to everybody in the audience.
"Yeah, he just needs a few minutes." I said. "This is why you shouldn't throw phones on stage guys. Those things hurt, and what do you want us to do with your iPhone? Take selfies with it and give it back to you after?"

A few people laughed in the audience.

"Seriously though, stop throwing things please." I continued.
"Now that you're here, how 'bout we jam together, Haze?" Niall asked me, smiling from his bright blue eyes.
I chuckled and side hugged him and he took his guitar. "Always down for it, Nialler." I said in my best/worst Irish accent to mock him.

He send me a falsely offended glance, and I giggled. He started strumming. I instantly recognized from Alicia Keys, and I started laughing.

"Oh, Nialler..."

-Flashback end-

I chuckled as Harry kissed my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck. His breath tickled my bare skin as goosebumps rose all over me. I sighed in contempt as Harry's warm lips touched my skin.

"What would I do without you?" Harry whispered against my skin.
"You would live your pop star life."
"Without even knowing what I was missing." He murmured. "I'm happy. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. If I was about to lose you, I'd give up on everything if it meant that I could keep you close."

I looked up to him. Our eyes locked and we gazed at each other for long minutes. No words were needed. The power in our eyes, the feeling of our naked bodies pressed together... it was enough for us. We knew.

I was the first to break the perfect silence between us.

"Where do you see us in ten years from now?"

A smile played on Harry's lips as his eyes gleamed with a vision. It grew wider and he looked back at me with a serious expression.

"In a big house. I'd be cooking us breakfast, humming one of the old One Direction songs. My beautiful wife drinking from a hot chocolate mug while writing on some music sheets, her long brown hair tucked in a messy bun. A cat lazily sleeping somewhere, while a puppy would be running around, trying to get my attention to play."

I was listening to him carefully, my heart fluttering at every words he said.

"I'd look up from my pancakes and stare at the gorgeous hazel eyed beauty that accepted to share my life for some reason. She would be biting her lip softly, making me smile. I'd glance at the wedding band at her hand, and then back up to her angelic face. Like she always did, she would feel my eyes on her and lifted her gaze to meet mine. Our eyes would lock, and I'd smile, turning the oven off."

I could see it myself.

"I'd walk towards her, and she would face me, her large baby bump clearly visible. I'd put a hand on it and kiss her. 'I love you.' I'd say, and she'd say it back with her melodic voice, making my heart all warm and tingly, just like it was at the beginning of our relationship. I'd smile and kiss her tenderly on the lips, just like that."

He leaned in and let his lips touch mine, literally making my heart burst in love for him. We only slightly pulled away, resting our forehead together.

"And then?" I asked, making him smile slightly.
"A young and squeaky voice would yell in disgust and I would mockingly turn around, grabbing my child that would have his father's dimple and hair, but his mother's eyes and smile. I'd blew raspberries in his neck and he'd burst into laughter. I'd hear a soft giggle, and I'd turn around to see my girl staring tenderly at me. 'I love you, Hazza.' She'd tell me again. But it'd be fine, 'cause I could never get tired of hearing it."

His eyes stared deeply in mine, into my soul.

"What would you answer?" I breathed.
"I love you too, Hazel." Harry murmured, kissing me again.

It was one of those long and perfect kiss. Like nothing could ever break it. Except me giggling.

"What's so funny?" Harry pouted. "You ruined a perfectly romantic moment."
"I'm sorry, it's just that it's so... cheesy." I stifled another giggle.
"You love cheesy."
"I actually do." I smiled again, pressing my lips on his.

This time, it was much shorter. I pulled away, smiling.

"What do we have to do today?" I asked him.
"Nothing."
"Liar."
"We can stay in bed..."
"Harry..."
"... all day long, and nobody..."
"Hazza."
"...can come and disturb us."
"Harry."
"Yes, love?"
"Answer."
He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. "We have a photoshoot to do."
I giggled. "That's what I thought. I'm going to hang out with Joey, okay?"
"Yeah, sure..."
"In the meantime..."
"Yes?" He sounded very interested, his dimples showing off in his smile.
"How does a shower sound to you?"
"About as perfect as when you sing."

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

"JOEY!"

I jumped in his arms while he greeted me with a usual 'Munchkin'.

"I missed you so so much." I squealed. "How have you been doing?"
"Really, good, even though I missed you." He pouted.

I haven't seen him since my birthday, and that was ages ago. Well, I saw him yesterday, but between my parents' visit, Harry, and the concert, I haven't had much time to talk to him. We chatted a bit, when suddenly I had an idea.

"Hey, Jo, could you make me a favor?"
"Sure, Munchkin. What can I do for ya?"
"Could you..."

I told him my request and his eyes widened, before a huge smile came on his face.

"YES!" He yelled, literally jumping everywhere.

He started his work and when he was done, I stared at my reflection in disbelief. My hair were now a beautiful shade of . My new look had an that I liked.

"It's perfect." I breathed.

A/N: Enough sappy stuff, now... MORE DRAMA TO COME SOON... it was just a filler, unfortunately, but I hope you still enjoyed :) VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Also, I'm going to post a second story called dirty money... keep in touch, it should happen soon!