Chapter 11

*Hazel Murray*

                I woke up early next morning. The bus wasn't moving anymore. I just stared at the sealing for a few minutes, realizing how much my life had changed since yesterday. I met One Direction. Wow. I know I'm not a huge fan of them, but still. One freaking Direction. That's just huge!

                I got out of bed and decided to make breakfast for everybody since I wanted to thank them. I don't know for the others, but it seemed to be a really good way to thank Niall, so I figured pancakes would be nice. I went outside of my bunk and walked to the... living room. I opened the fridge and found some eggs and milk. In one of the cupboard, I found flour, sugar, salt, butter and vanilla. I prepared the dough and heat the stove. I put the dough in it.

                I cut the fruits, took some maple syrup and made whipped cream as the pancakes cooked. 

                When I was finished, I look at the pile of pancakes I made. I did 20 French pancakes. More than 3 per person. I knew I'd only take one, so the guys could have more. I set the things on the table and ate my pancake with strawberries and whipped cream. I loved French pancakes. Not the thick one, the thin and large ones, like you can eat them in a Cora.

                When I finished eating, I stood up and walked to the fridge to take a glass of milk. I turned around when somebody cleared his throat. It was Harry.

"You made all this?" He asked, his voice raspy and still full of sleep.

                I couldn't help but think that I absolutely adored his voice. Just his tone, his accent, it was... it could mess with my head and make my stomach flap around.

"Uh, yeah... I wanted to thank you guys for... all this." I awkwardly said, showing the bus.

                Harry nodded and his green gaze fell on me. I suddenly remembered that I was really hot in my sweatpants last night, so I took them off and put some random shorts... The thing is, my shirt was really big for me, so it covered my shorts, making me look like I wasn't wearing any pants. I blushed furiously as Harry's eyes trailed down my bare legs.

"I... ugh... I'll let you eat while I get changed. I have to leave soon with Andy." I said, making up an excuse.

                 I ran to my room, not bothering looking back. I just wanted to wear the biggest baggy sweatpants possible with the biggest baggy sweatshirt possible, with maybe a beanie and huge Uggs, just to be sure nobody would ever see me like that ever again. Especially Harry.

                But I had to get dress to go shopping with Andy and talked to my stylist.

                I put a white skirt and a vintage pink pullover. My hair were slightly curly, so I let them loose. I put white flats on and I put Eos lipstick, spring apple flavor on my lips. I grabbed my phone and I was ready .

                I looked at my face in the mirror. This was one of my last time going in public without any makeup. I sighed. I had to do this, but I was sure if I would enjoy it. I never understood why girls needed to look like plastic barbies. 

                I left my bunk and went in the living room. I was surprised to see all the boys up and eating, more like devouring, the breakfast I made for them. Niall was obviously done because he was on the couch. When he saw me he jumped on me and hugged me.

"You are the best, Haze!" He screamed.

                I giggled awkwardly and hugged back hesitantly.