Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Harry Styles*

                The guy, Joey, I think, was standing in front of the bus' door. He was tall, taller than Niall. Girls could qualify him as handsome I guess. He squealed when he saw Hazel, making me frown. Yes, she did look absolutely adorable, but did he have to look so love-struck?

"MY MUNCHKIN, YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" He shrieked.

                Whoa, what's with the munchkin? Why his munchkin? I felt my frown deepening when Haze giggled and pulled him into a hug. Why doesn't she look nervous and tensed like when I hugged her? Then, she broke the hug and turned towards me with a smile that made me lose my thoughts. She just has that gorgeous smile than light up everything up. You want to make her smile.

                I grinned back.

"Guys, this is Joey, my hairstylist!" Hazel said.
Joey's eyes widened. "Oh. My. God. You guys are just... I am such a big fan, I can't even begin to can... Like. Oh my God. I might faint."
"Go ahead." Hazel said. "I won't judge."

                I heard Niall snicker and I smirked. Hazel had a great sense of humor, once you get her comfortable enough for her to joke around you. She had a fierce intelligence, from what I saw in the past two days. Every illogical detail she sees, she'll point it out and turn it against your own argument.

"Nice to meet you, Joey." Niall said, easy-going as usual. He shook Joey's hand.
Joey looked at his hand in wonder and told Hazel: "I'm never washing this hand EVER again."
Hazel cringed her nose cutely, like every time she is disgust by something. "That's disgusting." She said a second later, confirming my thoughts. "Your hand will get all dirty anyways, it won't be hygienic enough for you to kiss it like I think you plan to do."

                I chuckled with Niall as Joey glared at her. Finally, Joey was like every fangirl we met... 

"Plus, I won't let you touch my hair if your hand is all dirty..." She added.
"But your hair are perfect..." Joey whined.
Hazel shrugged, like every time somebody compliments her. "Shall we go?"

                I nodded and Niall and I put our sunglasses on. Hazel had some too, but she didn't look like she wanted to put them. We chatted with Joey as we walked to the closest Starbucks. I realized that Hazel was right. Joey did seem gay. He was a nice guy and I instantly regretted being so jealous. I tried to be as discrete as possible. Didn't want any fan mobbing us...

                Don't get me wrong, I love our fans. They're so supportive, they're amazing. But they tend to be a bit extreme when they see us. 

"So, Haze." Niall started. "Did you start creating a list of song you' like to perform?"
"Yeah..." She frowned. "But I don't know if Simon will like it."
"Anything you sing he'll like it." I immediately said.

                Hazel smiled shyly at me and then looked at the ground. I could see the blush on her cheeks. Niall caught my eye and gave me a smug smile. I shrugged and continued walking to the Starbucks. We arrived and we walked in.

"What do you guys want?" Hazel asked.
"We'll go ourselves." I said, a bit confused.
Hazel chuckled. "Yes, Harry, great idea. Nobody knows Joey and I, it'll be faster and easier if you let us go."
"Do you have any idea how much Niall tends to order everything on the menu?"  I said.
"It'll be easy to remember then." She said. I shut my mouth. How can somebody be so sassy and so nice? She makes you shut up with a cute comment and a smile. "Go chose a table, we'll be back in a minute."