Chapter 60

*Hazel Murray*

I was playing absentmindedly with my ring on my fourth finger, where the finger meets the knuckle. It had a beautiful diamond on it. I stared at it for a moment, realizing what today meant. I looked up to see my reflection in the mirror, meeting my hazel gaze as I gasped. My hair was back to the original dirty blonde when I had met Harry and was pulled up in an elegant bun, with a crown of white flowers holding a veil. I was wearing a lacy and beautiful white gown, long and gorgeous.

"Munchkin, you look beautiful..." Joey was behind me all of a sudden, smiling behind his tears.
I stood up and hugged him. "Joey, don't cry, or else you're going to make me cry... And I'm not sure this is waterproof mascara..." I hiccupped a laughter.
"I'm sorry, Hazel... You just look so beautiful, and you're getting married and I'm getting emotional..." He was full on sobs now, hugging my tiny frame tightly.
"Mummy, Mummy!" A beautiful little girl ran in the room, curly blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. She was soon followed by an exhausted-looking Niall. "Mummy, look! I'm a princess!"

She was wearing a cute pink dress and like me was wearing a flower crown. Her smile was bright and full of dimples, one of her front teeth was missing. Her nose was covered in freckles and she had a tiny button nose. She looked so much like me, and yet so much like Harry I couldn't help a soft smile lightening my lips as I crouched to the floor to hug her.

"Hey, baby, you look like a true princess." I giggled softly, loving how my three years old daughter jumped excitingly at my words.
"Daddy told me that I was the princess and that you were the queen and he was the king! Niall and Louis are the knights that are here to serve me!" She babbled on and on as I laughed.
"I'm sure they must have loved it!" I snickered, sharing a mocking look with Niall, who just groaned.
"What about me, Mini-Princess?" Joey faked an offended gimmick. "Am I not worth anything to Your Highness?"
"You will be my loyal steed!" She shrieked, jumping on Joey's back as he started carrying her away.
"Off we go, then!"

I shared a quick laugh with Niall as they left the room. Niall then took my hands and looked at me, a smile lighting up his face, his eyes sparkling with admiration, making me blush.

"Wow, you just look... You look so bloody beautiful, I just might steal you away."
I giggled. "And where would you take me?"
"To Vegas. We could elope there. You already have the dress and everything."
"I'm not sure Harry would appreciate." I laughed as a fond smile formed on Niall's lips.
"He's very lucky." He murmured. "So many would love to have you as spouse."
I smiled and decided to change the subject, feeling the heavy meaning behind his words. "Any news from my father? Is he there?"
Niall shook his head. "No, I'm so sorry."
I had a bitter laugh. "No, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up... He never answered the invitation I send him months ago, and he never even came to visit his granddaughter. I'm pretty sure that only means he is done with me. At least I have you to walk me down that aisle..."
"You'll always have me, Haze." He pulled me in a hug, that I gratefully returned. "Now, let's go, it's about to start."

I nodded gingerly, taking the arm he was giving me with a cute smile. We walked like that until we reached the tall wooden door of the church. Gemma was there, smiling brightly in her Maid of Honor dress. El, Dani and Perrie were there too, waving happily at me. I let go Niall to go hug each and one of them. Louise and Lux approached, my daughter following with Joey behind. They were the flower girls and looked absolutely adorable.

"HAZE!" A yell behind me made me jump.

I turned around smiling and running to hug Louis and Liam. I jumped after wards in Zayn's arms. They complimented my dress and I thanked them, biting nervously my lip.

"Are you okay? The last time I saw someone so nervous was when Harry proposed." Louis chuckled lightly.
I gave him a half-hearted laugh. "Yeah, can't help the nerves, I guess."
"Come on, everyone in place, it's about to start!" Gemma yelled, taking the arm of her date.

Everyone formed a line of pairs. I grabbed Niall's arm tightly, trying to hide my nervousness and my shaking hands.

"Everything will be fine, Hazel." Ni murmured, sensing it.
I gulped down, trying to calm down. "If you say so."

The music of the wedding started as the line in front of me entered the Church, the flower girls first. The Church was beautiful, light up in gorgeous morning light and white flowers. Soon enough, it was Niall and I's turn. I prayed that I wouldn't trip on my expensive dress. I started walking down the aisle slowly, meeting my friend's eyes in the audience. Taylor, Ed, Joey, Louise, Abigail... I was distraught when I saw Samantha and Aaron there, smirking at me, giving an ironic wave of the hand. I frowned and looked at the hotel, seeing Harry's smiling face. I forgot everything about my two bullies and smiled too, finally relaxing a tiny bit as I saw the man I loved in tux waiting for me down the aisle. Niall led me to him, kissing me on the cheek before joining Harry's best men. I took the hand Harry was giving me, stepping on the hotel. I stood beside him, my heart clenching painfully.

Something was not right. Now from close up, I could see the slight wince in Harry's expression, the way his brows furrowed. He twitched his fingers uncomfortably. It wasn't just nervousness, it was something else.

"We are reunited today to celebrate the marriage between a man and a woman, Harry Edward Styles and Hazel Bryn Murray."

As the priest continued his speech I was growing more and more fidgety. That pinch in my gut that was telling me something was not right. I didn't pay attention to was he was saying. It was all a blur. Suddenly, Harry coughed.

"Please, stop, enough."

There were a few gasp in the audience, mine first. He looked at me, his green eyes full of pity and sadness. He sighed and ran a hand through his perfect curls.

"I can't do this. I can't stay here, I can't marry you." Harry kissed my cheek and then our daughter's next to him. "I love you both so much, but I can't do it, I'm sorry. Bye, Chanel..." He whispered to our little girl, who looked at him in confusion.
"Daddy?"

Harry ignored her pleas and started walking down the same aisle I did for him, but this time, it was towards the exit, and it was without me.

"Harry!" I called, making him stop on his tracks. "Where are you going?"
"I'm leaving." He said, not turning around.
"Leaving where?"
"Not where, who. I'm leaving you."
I chocked on my sob, tears running down my cheeks. "B-But..."
"Goodbye, Hazel."

I turned around and crashes on the stage, sobbing horridly, crushed and broken to the depth of my soul. My heart wasn't even beating anymore, broken that it was. He left me, on the hotel, he left me.

I slowly lifted my head, only to see that the church was now empty, dark and cold. The flowers were all fanned and dead. I frowned, and looked at the exit. Samantha waved ironically to me, then started to laugh with Aaron as they left the Church, closing the heavy door in a sinister sound.

There was something cold in my hand and I looked to see that it was a small pendant. I carefully opened it, gasping in horror and letting it go on the ground as my hands flew to cover my mouth, muffling a shocked gasp. Inside the pendant was the image of my little girl, in black and white, with a small 'Chanel' engraved on the other side. But what was so terrible with that vision was that the little girl was staring at me in hatred and was covered in blood. I took a few steps back, falling down the two steps of the hotel. I realized my dress had turned from the pure white to the dark black and grey ashes.

I lifted my eyes and saw that there was a funeral urn on the hotel, 'Chanel' graved into the marble.

"Hazel."
"NO!" I screamed.
"Hazel!"

I woke up in a jolt, seeing Niall's blue comforting eyes in mine. I felt the wet streak that the tears left on my cheeks. I grasped Niall's shirt and pulled him in a hug, slowly calming down after the terrible nightmare.

"Are you okay?" Ni breathe, caressing lightly my hair. "Do you need me to get Harry?"
"Yes, I'm fine." I croaked. I remembered that I made Harry sleep on the couch of our house for the past week. "No, it's okay let him sleep. I'll talk to him the morning."
"Okay. Do you want to go back to sleep or do you want to talk about it?"
"Neither. Let's just lay here. Please."
"Okay. Whatever you need, Haze."

So we laid there, not talking, not moving, just looking at the ceiling of my room.

Dreams are the reflection of your deepest wishes and fears...

I couldn't help but think of Chanel. Chanel... I caressed my stomach, thinking of my little girl growing up in there. My Chanel...

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

*Harry Styles*

I have been listening to Hazel crying for over an hour now, and it took everything in me not to go see her. I replaced my head on the uncomfortable couch and sighed heavily, shaking my curls to try and dissipate the tension.

I knew that I fucked up. Greatly. And I was so selfish I had to love her that much. Cause love is selfish. You don't love the other for them, you love them for yourself. I felt sick of myself... I hurt my angel so many times I couldn't even understand why she was keeping me. Nor did I care, because I loved her.

I didn't want a kid. Not when our careers were just blossoming, not when we are so young, not when we were in such a bad place. It was my fault and I was also such a coward.

But I loved her. So, so much. And I keep hurting her over, and over.

"To love is to destroy." ―Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

A/N: Please go read if you DIRTY MONEY MY OTHER STORY