Chapter 63

Songs I listened to while writing this:
-Beauty Bering the Madness by The Weeknd (album)
-Badlands by Halsey (album)
-Drag Me Down by One Direction
-Hair by Little Mix
-Honeymoon by Lana Del Rey
-Terrance Loves You by Lana Del Rey
-Stitches by Shawn Mendes
-Cola by Lana Del Rey
-R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 63

*Hazel Murray*

I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh my God, this is marvellous!"
"Hazel... That can't be good."
"What are you talking about, this is bloody amazing!"
"Hazel, you're eating pickles dipped in yoghurt, that can't possibly be good."
I looked at the half-eaten pickle and the small yoghurt pot in my hands, scrunching my nose up in disgust. "Now that you're talking about it, it doesn't really sound appetizing." My stomach then grumbled and I shrugged. "Oh well, the baby is hungry, so am I, and this tastes amazing!" I said taking a bite of it.

Gemma shivered in disgust. I could clearly see her thoughts in her eyes: 'You're going crazy and you're having pregnancy craving, and that's the only reason why I'm not judging you to death right now cause this is honestly very gross, thank you, goodnight.' If her disgusted face wasn't so funny, I would have probably started crying, cause ya know... hormones.

Thankfully, she decided to overlooked my new-found cravings for pickles (seriously though, who likes pickles eaten raw and just... it's gross, why am I even eating that? Dipped in yoghurt, honestly...), and continued eating her frozen yoghurt, shaking her head. I adjusted my sun glasses on my nose and my hood covering my hair. I didn't really think I'd get recognized, especially since I didn't have a striking physique.

"So, how are things with my baby brother?"
I grinned widely, taking a bite of the pickle. "So great, I can't believe we're putting everything behind us. Honestly I haven't felt this great for months. It's like I'm falling in love with him all over again, and it's the best feeling ever. He finally accepted the baby, and things are just good, no fights, no secrets, nothing else than us two and happiness."
"I'm happy for both of you, you guys deserve it." Gemma smile. "The only thing I ever wanted for Harry is to be happy. He's my favorite human being on this planet, and seeing him hurt is the worst thing ever. He deserves the world, and so do you."
"I know..." A small smile tugged my lips as I chuckled. "It's an amazing combination of hazards that brought us together, and I do believe we were lucky, just like I believe we can make it."
Gemma laughed. "The whole world is rooting for you guys! When's the marriage?"
I looked at the bowl of pickles and took another one. "No marriage for now."
"Why?" Gemma whined. "You guys are living together, for a few months, you know that you want to live the rest of your lives together anyways, you're going to have a baby... Why not?"
"Cause we're already moving too fast..." I sighed. "Trust me when I say that if he asked me I would marry him in a heartbeat, but I'm also very okay with waiting a few years. You said it yourself: we want to live the rest of our lives together, what's the rush?"

Gemma pouted and sighed. I cocked an eyebrow waiting for her explanation.

She cracked under my stare. "I just love marriages, okay!?"
I laughed. "So my marriage with your little brother would be your excuse to party?"
"Well yes?! You have the party of the engagement, then the bachelorette party, then the marriage, the reception!"
"Gemma, you can have the baby shower..." I giggled, still surprise at how much the girl was similar to Harry.
"You can't get drunk at a baby shower, it's inappropriate." Gemma pouted, making me scoff. "Anyhow, did you talk about any names with Harry?"
"Yeah, he came up with Chanel." I smiled.

Gemma looked at me surprised.

"No boy name?"
"I'm absolutely sure it's a girl." I giggled. "Gut feeling."
Gemma rose her hands in defeat. "If you say so... Chanel Gemma Styles does sound pretty nice..."
I giggled. "So you decided the middle name?"
"Well, I am the godmother, no?"
"With Niall."
"Yeah but you said it was a girl, therefor, my name."

I giggled and let a moment of silence pass.

Then, Gemma smirked cunningly at me. "That means we can go buy some baby girl stuff?"

I was about to accept but then I hesitated.

"I'd love to, but if I am seen buying baby stuff, people are going to ask questions, anyways I wanted to go with Harry..."
"Hey how about you tell the public that it's none of their fucking business." Gemma wickedly answered. "You can always say that it's for me or something."
"Gemma, you're single."
"Yeah, but they don't know that. And if Harry wanted to come, he'll have to take you another day, cause today is all about me, my nephew―"
"Niece."
"Right, sorry. Me, my niece, and my future sister in law."
"Alright, where do you want to go?"

Gemma squealed and started pulling me through the mall. I threw one last glance of regret to my sad pickles I had left on the table of the café and followed Gem. It was a busy day, loud and a lot of people present. I was glad for my hoodie and my shades. Gemma brought me to a maternity store I didn't even know the existence of.

"Jesus, Gem, slow down." I took a deep breath. "Asthmatic pregnant here that hates running for her life."
"Haze..." She whined, making me roll my eyes.
"You're almost worse than Harry."

Now it was Gemma's turn to roll her eyes. She decided not to answer my last reply and just continued pulling me towards the store.

"How did you even know this existed?"
"Made my research before leaving." She cheekily answered.
I was speechless for a moment. "You... You planned this from the start, didn't you?"
"You bet I did. I knew you couldn't say no to the Styles' dimples."
"That you're right."

We entered the store. It all started pretty calmly in the store, the plan being trying to find the cutest outfit possible for a baby. It then became a little competition around which we had to find the cutest outfit possible. After that it was literally an argument over the cutest outfit possible for a baby.

"Gemma, it's clearly this one." I said designating the pink one piece that said: 'I'm cute, Mom's hot and Dad's lucky'.
"Excuse you, it's definitely those two." Gemma said, trying to hide her smile as she showed me the one piece saying 'My daddy had a shotgun.' and the other said 'I'm the proof my Daddy gets lucky'.
"Gemma! I'm totally against weapons! And it seriously sounds like a bad daddy kink." I scrunch up my nose.
"Oooh, somebody has been reading dirty fanfictions, haven't you!"
I blushed. "What are you talking about?"
"You have!" Oh my God. This is so embarrassing. Gemma laughed. "Why though?"
I grunted. "I'm horny, okay? I haven't had sex in a very long time, and my hormones are all over the place. I don't feel comfortable watching porn..."
"So you read some instead?"
"Gemma! Drop the topic! The point is, I'm not going to dress my kid with a one piece having a sexual innuendo in it."
"Excuse me, do you need help?"

I whipped around to see a young looking girl, around her twenties, whose eyes widened when she saw me. I realized that I had taken my glasses and my hood off somewhere during Gemma and I's fight.

"Holy... You're Hazel Murray!" She stuttered and looked at Gemma. "And you're Harry's sister, oh my God!"
"Yeah, hum, could you keep it down, love, we don't want a riot, please." Gemma snapped.
"Of course, sorry, could I have a picture with you Hazel, please?"
"I'm going to call Harry." Gemma whispered. "Being spotted is bad, Haze."
"Here just take my cell phone, he's on speed dial 1." I said, handing her my phone. I looked at the girl who was crying. "Let's take that picture, shall we?"

*Gemma Styles*

The phone rang a couple of times before Harry answered.

"Hey Angel, how is everything going?"
"Harry, oh my God! You need to come now!" I said, panic seizing me as I saw more and more people approaching Hazel for a picture.
"Gemma? What are you doing with Hazel's phone?" Harry's voice resonated in the speakers.
"Just come!"
"Where are you?"
"In the mall, I think we might get mobbed."
"Call the security of the mall, I'm calling Andy and Paul, I'm coming right away." Harry rushed while moving. "Do not lose Hazel, you hear me? If she gets mobbed, you'll lose her instantly!"

He hung up on those words, leaving me a tad scared. I looked at where Hazel was standing and I saw that already she was struggling with the fans that were coming through the door of the maternity shop. I went next to her and grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently to reassure her. She exhaled a shaky breath and gave me a trembling smile.

I called the security while standing next to Hazel, trying to keep her from a panic or an asthmatic attack. She was signing things, taking pictures, trying to contain the crowd of about a hundred fans there. I could help but feel as if it was my fault as I watched Hazel sign with a shaky hand the paper a fan basically threw in her face. She was so small and gentle, and didn't seem to handle it well.

The security finally arrived and started pulling us towards the exit of the shop, through the massive crowd that was there. I felt a few scratches and my hair being pulled by the fans. God, they're crazy! I thought while gritting my teeth. I was keeping Hazel's hand tightly in mine, but at one point she was pulled away from me. I lost her hand in the sea of people and the security kept pulling me away from her.

"LET ME GO! I yelled. "HAZEL? HAZEL WHERE ARE YOU?"

The security guards didn't listen to me and pulled me into a small shop. I ripped my arm away from them and was seething in rage.

"You idiots! Hazel is in the middle of the mob, now!"
"Gemma?"

I spun around when I saw heard Harry's voice. I ran into his arms, my voice full of panic.

"Harry! I tried to pull her out, but she got ripped away from me and I lost her in the mob! I'm so sorry, I tried to get back, but they didn't let me!" I said pointing the guards, who looked sheepish.
"What are you waiting for, go get my girlfriends!" Harry snarled at them. He even tried to follow them but I stopped him. "What, Gemma?"
"You can't go in there, they'll tear you apart!"
"But Hazel..."
"Is going to get help now, but you going in there is not going to help her."
Harry gripped his hair tightly. "I can't let anything happen to her, God, I knew I shouldn't have let her out alone!"
Paul put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't ya worry, she'll be fine."
Harry shrugged it off. "You know how bad these things get, Paul. Don't tell me she'll be fine before she's here, in my arms, without a scratch."
Andy looked pretty scared too. "Harry's right on this one, Paul..."

I sat on the ground and buried my head in my hands.

"Oh my God." I breathed.