News Paper

Billboard Music Awards

The Billboard Music Awards last night were amazing, with great artists present to perform. But as usual, Hazel Murray stole the scene with her 12 nominations and 9 awards, as well as her brilliant performance. The song she sang has never even been presented before, and it made her fans extremely happy to hear it. However, a lot of Directioners were angry at the young singer, because, supposedly, the song was about her boyfriend Harry Styles, teenage heartthrob and singer in One Direction. There was few witnesses saying her and Harry left the awards after her performance and made an apparition after that about twenty minutes later... Did the couple have a fallout? Not so sure, because they were found leaving the after-party together to their hotel, hand-in-hand, and very drunk.

But if Hazel and Harry's perfect relationship seemed to be fine, how did the rest of One Direction take it? Louis Tomlinson, close mate to Harry, tweeted: @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial Glad neither of us have girlfriends that can write bad songs about us, and then later: @ zaynmalik1D try to call your girl soon, or she might call you out in one of her songs... What's going on in the 1D family? Not too sure, since none of them was bothered to answer. Is Louis just joking or is he really dissing the young Hazel on her song-writing?

Whatever it was, it started a war between the Nuts and the Directioners, and most of them had to choose sides... The not-so-innocent song-writing of the pretty girl we've all grown to love in the past few months or 1/5 of the biggest boy band in the world? The feud on Twitter and on Tumblr has begun, and we're too sure who's going to win, if there is a winner. But as long as we don't have any further information, I wouldn't bash on any of them... yet.

Stay in touch, subscribe for later updates!

Date published: May 19th 2015

A/N: here's for you guys ILY <3