Chapter 55

*Hazel Murray*

"Haze, are you sure of this?"
"I don't know."
"Didn't you take a pregnancy test?"
"No I was too scared of what the result would be..."
"What were the signs?" El softly asked.
"Well..." I thought of it. "The awful sickness, mood swings, the fact that I crave weird food."
"Haze, those could be normal period symptoms..."
"Yeah, they could, but I haven't had my period in like seven weeks, when normally I am tuned like clock."
"When was the last time you and Harry had sex?"

I nervously laughed and passed a hand through my hair. God, this was so awkward.

"Three weeks ago, after the BBMAs."
"Protection?"
I bit my lower lip. "We stopped using condoms a while ago..."
"What?"
"But I'm on the pill, El! Aren't they supposed to be 100% effective?"
"Didn't you tell me you were horridly hangover?" I nodded. "Did you puke?"
"Well yeah."
"If you vomited the pill, you missed a day of your schedule and you had sex with Harry... I'm not saying it's the case, but you are probably pregnant, Haze..."

I started crying, painful sobs shaking my whole body. I dropped the mug I had in my hands. The sound of it shattering filled the kitchen as my cries followed it. Eleanor pulled me in a big hug while rubbing my back.

"Hey, hey, there's no need to be this afraid, Hazel."
"I'm only starting my career, I'm only eighteen! I can't have a child at eighteen! Oh my God, what will my parents think of this? What will Harry think of this? We're not married, we're not even fiancés, we've just bought our house together, and it hasn't been a full year yet! I knew that we were moving really fast but we can't have a child now! Eleanor, we can't have a child!"
"Hazel, calm down, we don't know for sure if you're pregnant yet, no need to panic now. I think I might have a couple of pregnancy tests in my bathroom, come with me."
"Why do you have tests?"
"You think I never had a pregnancy scare with Lou?"

I stayed silent and followed her to the small bathroom, taking the two boxes El handed me.

"Join me in the kitchen when you're done."

I nodded and sighed, gazing down at the boxes in my hand.

"Oh and Hazel?" El said, making me look at her. "If they're positive, just think that you have many options as to what to do. Keep that in mind."

She left me with my thoughts. I used the test while thinking about it. What choices did I have? Keep the child and raise it with Harry? What if Harry didn't even want us? Give up the child in the foster system? Abort it? I had nothing against abortion and I understood why women would want to abort their child, and I was pro-choice, but would I be able to make that decision? The perspective of killing a little human in my belly made me cringe and made breath quicken. I didn't think I was able to.

Once I was done with both the tests, I went in the kitchen, where Eleanor was cleaning up the mess I made with the cup. I bit my lip, feeling bad about breaking the cup and making such a mess...

"I'm sorry about that..." I apologized.
"It's okay, really." El laughed good-naturally. "Did you look at them?"
I shook my head. "No, I'm too scared of what they'll say."
"Why are you so scared? Isn't this what Harry and you wanted? A family?"
"Well, yes, but not this early..."
"Don't worry about it. Harry loves you with and endless love, I don't think he'd ever be able to leave you for any reason, and even if it's a bit too early, it doesn't mean you guys won't be happy with it. I'm sure that as soon as he comes around, he'll be thrilled to be a dad."
I breathed in, slowly calming myself down. "Okay, yeah, you're right... Hum, would it be too much to ask you to..."
"Look at it?"
"Yeah."
"Of course not."

I gave her to two tests and braced myself for the answer.

"Hazel, you're pregnant."

*Harry Styles*

We were doing a photoshoot in Paris. I couldn't wait to get back to Hazel in three days. I heard that she had been sick these past few weeks, and I wasn't even supposed to see her until end of June, but since she was home, I was going to see her. I selfishly thank the God for that because the long distance relationship was just so hard.

"S'il vous plait, les garçons, on se concentre un peu!" The photographer begged us.

We just continued to fool around, even though the poor lad seemed as if he was about to pass out of anger. I didn't even understood what he said, the only words I could actually say in French been 'J'aime aller au cinéma avec mes copains.' I don't even understand how people could still want us to do ads and photo shoots, we were just uncontrollable on set.

A phone suddenly rang and Niall jumped out of the set, running.

"THAT'S MY CELLPHONE, THAT'S MY RINGTONE!" He yelled, making us laugh.

His ringtone was '22' by Taylor Swift... Niall was a fangirl. There you go, I said it. He's a Swiftie, he's a Sheerio, he's a fangirl. Or fanboy, whatever.

"Ah non, ça va pas, hein? Mais qu'est-ce qui vous prend, espèce d'imbéciles! Ah je n'en peux plus de ces idiots! Non, mais vraiment, c'est pas croyable, être aussi immature et débile!"

Niall came back a few seconds later, looking worried and uneasy. His phone was still open in his hand. I saw 'Hazel' flash on the screen and I instantly knew that she had called him. Jealousy flared into me. Why the hell was she calling him?

"Guys, I think there might be a problem..."
"What's going on?" I asked, giving him the 'I-know-she-called-you-don't-you-fucking-dare-lie-to-me' look.
"We need to get back to London, like ASAP." He answered, uneasy. "It's kinda big."
"Can't we ever get a break?" Louis sighed.

I thought of Hazel and I's relationship. Can't we get a break? Hmm, didn't they say 'be careful what you wish for?'

A/N: Can I just mention that Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell bower are back together and I FREAKING LOVE THEM GAHHHHH

Comment, like, follow me, love me, love me, SAY THAT YOU LOVE MEH!! Gee, I hate that song ughh *shudders* anywayyys, you are beautiful, but you don't know you're beautiful, that's what makes you bootyfull!

Lol, stay away from drugs, kiddos.